Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    Cool thanks! What's the "Same? 1, 2, 3" option down at bottom right? The final % changes when I choose a different number.

EDIT: and should I choose the "Passive 10%" from the drop down menu at top during this week or has it already been taken into consideration? Cuz when I do Shoot III + Malmo Soul and choose "Passive 10%" I'm getting 90% unlike OP's 80%
    Last edited by airprinzh2o; Sep 3, 2014 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    Where can I find the simulator OP used? I found this

http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/

It looks similar but I think it's different cuz I'm getting different results when I tried not to duplicate what he did, not to mention it doesn't even have Tagami Kazuchi Soul on the list. Does it have anything to do with it being version 1.00?
    It's simply outdated.

When you use 3 of the same weapon/unit, you get a boosted success rate. 2 of the same does nothing, which is why it's greyed out. Not sure why it's even there. Clicking 3 will show you the rate if you use 3 of the same item, such as 3 Roundeets.

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    When you use 3 of the same weapon/unit, you get a boosted success rate. 2 of the same does nothing, which is why it's greyed out. Not sure why it's even there. Clicking 3 will show you the rate if you use 3 of the same item, such as 3 Roundeets.
    Oh okay, didn't know about this boost! Can you also answer the second part of my question? It was edited in later ;p

Use the passive 10% option, because yeah, we're in boost week and we have that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    it's an affix that greatly boosts the odds of a soul successfully transferring. it drops from bosses in pso2es. you can't actually get items with that affix in regular pso2.
    Oh, good, I'm glad I wasn't missing something so seemingly important. It being mentioned in this guide made me think it was something I had to look into for regular PSO2.

Dropping by to say this helped me figure out exactly what I'd need and now all my characters have 3s, grinding meseta for 4s now.