Quote Originally Posted by Nyolong View Post
    can i ask, betwen braver (katana), bouncer (dual blades), gunner (tmg), which job is the best dps atm?
    i'd say katana and dual blades are equal just that katana requires a bit more effort since katana PAs are very situational, but tmgs aren't as strong as they used to be with all the nerfs gunner has recieved.

Does SEGA plan to do anything to allow us to do something more with 11* weapons and to be able to do anything with 12* weapons and 11* units besides trashing them or selling them to NPCs?
    Last edited by the_importer_; Oct 16, 2014 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^You can try Negro set or Fegali set + another arm unit.
    http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_05.php#nav

Negro is 3 piece set that gives 90 T-atk and 10PP. Meanwhile Fegali gives 60 T-atk and Ratk, and 10PP, but you're free to choose the arm unit (people mostly combine fegali with Heiremjees, for a total of 20PP from units).

Both this set has the 9* and 10* equivalent, and interchangeable between them. A example, if you have 9* rear fegali unit and 10* fegali (named Folly) leg unit, the set bonus will apply.

I recommend the 9* negro set though as starter, as they can be bought of playershop and easily available atm. But, dont forget to craft the 9* units BUT....DON'T craft the 10* ones unless you know the risk :/
    Quote Originally Posted by obsexed View Post
    The Midia set or Folly set with Heiremjees arm unit.

edit: ninjad
    Thank you both!

Edit: Ideal choices for extension on the 9* units? 10* won't happen until I get a few more 10/11* weapons saved up so I can make full use of premium.
    Last edited by Nihility; Oct 16, 2014 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Is Hunar going to spawn in the new EQ?
    He didn't spawn in last year's Halloween EQ. He might, but probably not. Summer and Easter EQs are the only ones I recall him spawning in, as far as seasonal ones go.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    If we get an Ultimate difficulty for every Ark Quests, Free Fields, Time Attack, etc..., then yes, going above 100 would makes sense but for SHard, anything above that would be overkill if you ask me.
    What makes you think SH is going to be the last difficulty? 10 year plan, datamining indicated space for 8 difficulties programmed in (not proof it will be used, but proof it was planned), AQs set a precedent for Ultimate quests to follow (started as a quest type with enemies with levels/AI exclusive to that quest type, before eventually spreading out to other quests later on), SH is a year old now, and the game only started with N/H.

Difficulties come out very slowly, even more slowly than level cap raises. VH came out in October of 2012 (PSO2's first year). SH came out the following October. Ultimate is a bit late, but it's said right on the roadmap that there will be a new difficulty for some EQs in the November update. Sure, not for all quests yet, but it's a new difficulty next month. Not just Ultimate quests. Ultimate might be the new difficulty for those EQs (if "some" = Fang Banther EQ, this is probably exactly what will happen) as well as a quest type.

Whatever the case, SH is by no means going to be the last difficulty, and Ultimate quests are almost certainly going to be implemented into other quest types. There's no good reason to think otherwise.

How do people run SecureOTP with Bluestacks? I tried it but I got stuck at the first screen.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

So I'm trying to get a friend into the game, but he's having issues logging into the game. Every time he puts in his info he gets server connection issues without an error code. I've had him check for old/missing files, I've had him check for updates to the game, I've had him restore back up, everything. He tried logging in without the patches applied as well and still has these issues. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Vent View Post
    How do people run SecureOTP with Bluestacks? I tried it but I got stuck at the first screen.
    SecureOTP's first screen on Bluestacks eh? I was stuck there before xD

Press the three dot button and create an account there. It's kinda hidden, so look carefully for it.
    Hmm, the rest of the steps, Bumped guide should cover it all
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/otp-on...uide-for-pso2/
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Soah1086 View Post
    So I'm trying to get a friend into the game, but he's having issues logging into the game. Every time he puts in his info he gets server connection issues without an error code. I've had him check for old/missing files, I've had him check for updates to the game, I've had him restore back up, everything. He tried logging in without the patches applied as well and still has these issues. Can anyone help?
    Has he tried using cyberkitsune's proxy?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Has he tried using cyberkitsune's proxy?
    Yeah that's what he was using before. He switched to a VPN he's used before and it let him through. He's trying Kitsune once more to see if it really is that that is screwing with his connection.

Edit: Aaaaaand now Kitsune works for him. We honestly haven't a clue what the problem was. O.o
    Last edited by Soah1086; Oct 16, 2014 at 02:33 PM.

I am level 50 ranger (612 r-atk) what assault rifle should I use? フラウペタル Flowpetal?

I'm using this atm:

スフィアートロン Sphere Tron

(sorry for my bad english btw)
    Last edited by Sinon; Oct 16, 2014 at 03:36 PM.