Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    bravers gonna be on top againnnnnnn >
    not quite yet, we need PA crafting to be implemented(soon maybe? hopefully) then braver can probably be top again, gotta get that hatou and shunka damage bonus along with fi/br limit break.. bruh muh damage will be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Well then your complaint has no merit because you would use it even if the other classes weren't one-shotting thing at range. You were never forced to use Assault Buster because you would use it anyway.

What I read was that all three attack resistances would be strengthened, and then the stuff about close ranged classes. Hell, that's exactly what the OP said.

Most likely, it's going to be that the AI will emphasize close range combat. Not stats. So Gunner should be fine, you can stop whining about it.
    I don't think questioning the semantics of their message constitutes "whining". Close-range, or melee classes as the OP translated it, can be interpreted as literally using melee attacks or using melee weapons but not necessarily melee attacks.

Even in this thread there seems to be no consensus on whether they mean melee weapon users or close-range PA users, although I find it strange that you're singling me out when others have a made similar interpretation.

i hope so, techer master race!

@Selphia: You were talking about Gunner possibly getting a third nerf in a row, which looked like whining to me.

I didn't really see anyone else asking about striking attacks specifically either, just talking about classes that use striking weapons. What was stated was specifically about classes that work at close range. Any other interpretation of what that constitutes is simply wrong. If there are other people that thought close range = striking, then they're wrong to do so.

I didn't really see anyone else asking about striking attacks specifically either.
    Check Post #7 and Post #11 from the first two pages alone. I don't really feel like going past the first 2 pages.
    Last edited by Selphea; Oct 18, 2014 at 01:11 AM.

OK...the interpretations from those posts are inaccurate. Like I said they would be.

I'm not even trying to single you out or anything, you were simply asking instead of assuming. That's actually a good thing. Only thing I took issue with was the Gunner stuff, and honestly, there's been plenty of whining in this thread as is. Sega is trying to balance Gunner. They're not done working on it yet. It's way too early to be worried about it when they aren't done working on it. They'll mess around, and mess around, and make it worse or better to varying degrees until people say "OK, this is good now". Any nerfs that might happen until then are not going to be long-term. Some of the nerfs Gunner's had now might not be long-term. Don't worry about it until they're done.

IIRC, gigawuts proposed adding "elemental resist ignoration" skill to Techer's when level cap raises Ultimate. Based on that, I propose "Zero Range Resist Ignoration" for Gunner. Not only it will help Gunners to not get even worse than they are right now - it might become viable to use as subclass for Ranger and Braver.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Gunner doesn't have enough multipliers to be viable as a subclass.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Deer segu,

pls ZRA for all damage, an hitime chainf for all wepon.

thnx u,
    Kondibon

You know how when you fail a stage order in XQs and the enemies in the next stage get a huge resistance increase that cuts your damage to 1/10 and it takes half an hour to clear? Yeah that's what Ultimate is going to be like for ranged.