Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Hello, fellow hunters. I'm thinking about raising my baby hunter as a tank. Or semi-tank, since nobody likes Defensive Stance. What I want to know is about tanking technique. What I need is War Cry to attract mobs and Massive Hunter to witstand their assault when things getting too hot. Will Level 3 War Cry with level 5 War Brave be plenty? Or should I just better spent all the points into War Cry itself?
    It just War Brave seems very nice, like a free and major buff.
    And massive hunter. Is it as useful as I see it? Damage reduction is nice, but being able to stand firm no matter what is even more cool.
    You gonna have a bad time paying the game, since every thing will die just shortly after you war cry which make it useless

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    What quest do I have to clear for Bingo D2?
    Ocean of Death, the new EQ.

Read bumped, they always have the whole Bingo list: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...14-2/#pane-0-2

Hello, fellow hunters. I'm thinking about raising my baby hunter as a tank. Or semi-tank, since nobody likes Defensive Stance. What I want to know is about tanking technique. What I need is War Cry to attract mobs and Massive Hunter to witstand their assault when things getting too hot. Will Level 3 War Cry with level 5 War Brave be plenty? Or should I just better spent all the points into War Cry itself?
    And massive hunter. Is it as useful as I see it? Damage reduction is nice, but being able to stand firm no matter what is even more cool.
    Don't know how your skill tree will look like, but I wouldn't bother with War Brave, I always feel like they'd be something better to pick than War Brave.

Massive Hunter is good, add some flash guards and you'll be ready to tank Ult bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAether View Post
    Is the servers up?
    Yes, the PSO2 JP servers are up.
    Last edited by Ordy; Nov 10, 2014 at 04:54 PM.

I've been using Warbrave and it's an ok boost to damage if you can get a lot of enemies but it can be unreliable, and not useful at all for bosses, since you need at least 5 for the max effect and the pp bonus is mediocre. It's certainly usable though, especially in small group content like AQs and XQs. There's no need to max war cry though.

Massive hunter is GREAT for the hyper armor and extra defense, particularly if you're subbing hunter with a class that has a lot of long animation PAs like ranger, but it kinda takes away your points from other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryneko View Post
    You gonna have a bad time paying the game, since every thing will die just shortly after you war cry which make it useless
    War brave doesn't require the enemies to stay alive and always has a 30 second durration so it doesn't matter if the enemies warcry were used on died or not as long as there are still other enemies to hit. It's not very good for bosses though, even with adds.

What is the name of the theme that is currently playing when you go to the main hub/gate/ship area?

I like it a lot and would like to download it if I could

Would Investing in Latan Fevers be a bad idea? If good, how long would it take to see a profit?

Quote Originally Posted by hungryneko View Post
    Yeah, about that. I was thinking Extra Hard and Ultimate can fix this. The game becoming too easy, but with this new mode everybody could use a good tank.

Well I guess I'll just pump up myself to the max level and play on wait to see ultimate myself to decide anything about the War Brave. Thanks, guys.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Nov 11, 2014 at 12:21 AM.

namegid charge build, which main/sub deal most dmg ?
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Nov 11, 2014 at 01:26 AM.

I'm a stupid shitbag and haven't had to make an account since episode 2, I remember most of it and I can handle making an account on my own, but my question is that whenever I go to the registration page I am immediately met with a 403 forbidden error on both my chrome and firefox browser. I'm using a VPN to access the site obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    namegid charge build, which main/sub deal most dmg ?
    Te/Br or Te/Fi?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Te/Br or Te/Fi?

i can understand te/br because of weak point charge but why te/fi ?
    how about fo/te ? elemental conversion sounds nice