What are the best PAs for Bouncer? And can they use techniques?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    If you want to main RA, what's an ideal sub to use? Or so I guess the pros/cons of any?

I'd assume the only ones would be GU,HU or BR
    Gunner and braver would both be good for burst damage builds, but braver with an all class bow would be better due to banish arrow. Hunter is more for general damage and not getting your shit wrecked the second something hits you.

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    What are the best PAs for Bouncer? And can they use techniques?
    Can't help much for the first one; Bouncers can use Techs, but only Jet Boots have a casting animation and the T-ATK to fully utilize them, while Dual Blades are S-ATK based and have no casting animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Can't help much for the first one; Bouncers can use Techs, but only Jet Boots have a casting animation and the T-ATK to fully utilize them, while Dual Blades are S-ATK based and have no casting animation.
    Ah, k. So mates aren't necessary on Bouncers with DBs, just have to get Resta?

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Ah, k. So mates aren't necessary on Bouncers with DBs, just have to get Resta?
    You could see it that way, yeah.

HU is the favorite sub for RA, as it lends the most in damage multipliers, second only to FI, and those multipliers are virtually unconditional (you have to JA and be in Fury Stance, lol, so hard). In addition, HU also has Automate which is useful for obvious reasons, and Massive Hunter, which is incredibly useful for allowing you to use Satellite Cannon with impunity, among other things.

BR is another choice, in that Banishing Arrow and Weak Bullet make a very potent combination. It's a one trick pony, though it's one hell of a trick.

GU is an odd sub for RA in that most of the GU tree is designed to back TMGs and is worthless for anything else. APPR is cool, sure, but honestly, you can do better for a sub.

BR huh......figured id have to level something else lol

So I suppose Weak/Average Stance > Fury Stance when it comes to damage?

Edit: Didn't notice people responded by the time I replied. Guess I'll be going RA/HU....maybe /BR if I ever level it on this char.

Currently have a Level 12 Crafted Level 3 potential firearm for my rifle....idk what the best launcher is but red scorpio seems to still be nice.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Dec 19, 2014 at 10:41 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Um ..... 1 question about ship transfer ..... how much is it for ship transfer? And how long is the cooldown for another transfer?

Thank you very much
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    BR huh......figured id have to level something else lol

So I suppose Weak/Average Stance > Fury Stance when it comes to damage?

Edit: Didn't notice people responded by the time I replied. Guess I'll be going RA/HU....maybe /BR if I ever level it on this char.

Currently have a Level 12 Crafted Level 3 potential firearm for my rifle....idk what the best launcher is but red scorpio seems to still be nice.

Thoughts?

I'd like to clear things about RA subs.

RAHU / RAGU / RABR are all viable combo, all capable of doing high damage, especially when it comes to killing bosses. The 3 are good, but 3 different playstyles.

HU sub: unlike the BR sub, you'll get more consistent damage simply because you get a JA bonus > higher damage to break non-weak parts. Massive Hunter+Automate Heal lets you spam 5 SC or more (if you have the PP) Sat. Cannons in the middle of a TD Goldies wave, without dieing, just with 750HP. Massive Hunter doesn't just mean more survivability, it also means less time knocked down/back, less time spent on running from a boss, dodging hits ALL THAT is going to lead to more damage.

BR sub: you go BR and not HU because you want to use a bow. You want to use a bow because Banish Arrow+Last Nemesis on a WB'ed weak spot in a deadly combo. You'll still deal decent damage using a launcher and rifle, but your damage on non-weak parts are going to be shit tier.

GU: Perfect Keeper+Chain Trigger+Zero Distance+200 R-ATK (if you max the R-atk up on GU tree) > that's just as good as a RaHu combo at killing bosses, maybe even better. Access to TMG but IMO RaHu and RaBr will probably be better at mobbing than a GuHu because you want the Sharpshooter boost and Sharpshooter isn't Zero Distance friendly :|

Currently, the best Launchers are:

1. Ares (13☆)
    2. Vault Hauser (Fury Combo latent)
    3. Red Scorpio (BH latent)
    4. Arms Legacy (AO latent)
    5. The Fucking Racists

Rifles ... well, the Ares > yas7KV > punisher > racists :| Oh and the Holy Ray has a new +20% HE latent, that's not that bad. And good old Arao still a nice AR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    I'd like to clear things about RA subs.
    Wasn't my question, but thanks for the info. Thinking about creating a Ra/Br. Is the only thing you do is just WB + Banish Arrow weak spots, or do you also use launchers and rifles as well?

Also, are launchers or rifles better, or do they serve diff. purposes?