Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

does attack advance from the braver tree work with range weapons?

Yes. It's worth it for bow since charged normals do so much damage.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    Yes. It's worth it for bow since charged normals do so much damage.
    well I was wondering because that just means launcher normal shots get a nice buff aswell lol so guess I know what to change in my tree xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If you can get a bow that Ranger can use then Ra/Br is probably better than Br/Ra, due to shartpshooter.
    Something like this should work. http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008
    what's with that maxed weak bullet? for shorter cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy View Post
    what's with that maxed weak bullet? for shorter cooldown?
    Hover over the skill in the skill simulator. It will say what changes. Max Weak Bullet has lowest cooldown and also loads 4 bullets to use. An alternative is to go with Weak Bullet level 6 for 3 shots and more SP to spend on other skills. 3 shots is usually enough, but having 4 shots is pretty important if you are the main WB in the MPA.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

for a Ra/Br build, should you mag be pure R-ATK or pure DEX?
    ID - Jinxui
    Aki - Fi/Hu - Ship 2

Pure R-Attack. Dex-MAG is for Hybrid builds like Br/Bo or Bo/Br.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If you can get a bow that Ranger can use then Ra/Br is probably better than Br/Ra, due to shartpshooter.
    Something like this should work. http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008
    Can confirm. I main a RA/BR, and there is no damage compared to that Banish Arrow and Last Nemesis. If you can line up your shots and timing, then you can get Banish Arrow > Last Nemesis > Last Nemesis, but before the second shot hits Banish Arrow will explode.

Regardless I do 750K plus damage on a regular occasion.

I have full Vibrace set and Vibrace bow for the set bonus. To this day I still feel like its the best gear set up for RA/BR, maybe excluding that new Magatsu bow. Having Rapid shot readily available is incredibly useful.

As for general mob fighting you can go with Million Storm or Torrential Arrow. I find Torrential Arrow being probably the most useful PA for ULT runs with bow.

The only difference I would have for this tree on ranger though is to put points into Weak Hit Blast instead of Tactic Trap. Mainly because if you have invincibility on start up of max PB gauge, then you don't have to worry at all about lining up a shot. Also take away step attack and snatch step. Those attacks are useless on such a far ranged fighter. Just put the 5 remaining points into J reversal cover to get good HP regen if hit.
    Last edited by Cortte; Dec 31, 2014 at 02:57 PM.

The points for Snatch JA are there to dodge and quickly JA without having to do a step attack.

BA/LN/LN? A Master Shot or Penetrating Shot would be much better since it would hit before
    BA explodes. For less PP too.

Vibrace bow doesn't beat Bio Bow overall, against darkers sure. There's better armor to be had.

Million storm seems like a big waste of PP, unless you want to burn it as a Fi/Br, Penetrating arrow
    will destroy mobs faster and do more damage for cheaper cost. Gravity Point also does respectable
    damage now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    The points for Snatch JA are there to dodge and quickly JA without having to do a step attack.

BA/LN/LN? A Master Shot or Penetrating Shot would be much better since it would hit before
    BA explodes. For less PP too.

Vibrace bow doesn't beat Bio Bow overall, against darkers sure. There's better armor to be had.

Million storm seems like a big waste of PP, unless you want to burn it as a Fi/Br, Penetrating arrow
    will destroy mobs faster and do more damage for cheaper cost. Gravity Point also does respectable
    damage now.
    I can see the Snatch JA being nice for some, still personally I'd have easy to access HP gain. I can also give you Penetrating Arrow for mob kills, but you have to kite them if you want great results. Mill Storm generally kills mobs for me in about 2 or 3 ticks. Which makes me feel like it's a faster option in the end, especially if one charged triple shot will gimme PP back.

And again Penetrating Arrow would hit a boss before BA explodes, but that would make me do quite a lot less damage over all. If I can get what amounts to essentially 3 and a half LNs out on a mob. I'd go for that. I mean even with my outdated vibrace set I am still doing at least 500k plus to Anga if he's got a WB on him. Massively helpful to a group.