Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Here's hoping sonic doesn't end up like Megaman. =/
    They've all been long dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Hasn't Tails always had a plane? Since like, Sonic Adventure? Not counting StH2's since allegedly it's owned by Sonic (I don't think Sonic actually flies it or any plane outside of Sonic Advance's ending, and even then I don't think he flew it unless you were playing as Tails).
    Well, that's true. I mentioned it because it's specifically the plane you have to get in the game, which is pretty different from the Tornado and Tornado II.
    They're within the same sub-franchise and were initially intended to be within the same continuity, so I wouldn't say that, but I would say that neither of them are advertising the existence of the other. Not saying anything more than that either, they're just expansions of the Sonic franchise.
    It really boils down to your definition of advertising. It's true that they don't actively promote each other at any point, to my knowledge anyway. But I still think they clearly are mutually building up public awareness of their counterpart, and I especially don't believe that wasn't what Sega was aiming for with this project.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    They've all been long dead to me.
    Sad to say it but the comic is the only thing I'm reading now instead of playing the games.
    The megaman comic isn't bad either. =/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I'd take a new Castlevania game over several new Sonic/Megaman games. Hell, even if it was God-of-Warvania rather than Metroidvania or a classic Castlevania.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    Hell, even if it was God-of-Warvania rather than Metroidvania or a classic Castlevania.
    I know beggars can't be choosers, but please no. A castlevania like lament of innocence with an expansive castle full of secrets, and stuff to backtrack for like symphony of the night would be fine.

I didn't like the on-rail-experience, and I especially didn't like the repatitive shadow of the colossus boss fights from lords of shadow. Though the second one is a step up, it just felt like another devil may cry to me.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Huh, another person who liked Lament of Innocence (or even knows it exists).

I need to go back and play it again, it was pretty nice.

I liked Curse of Darkness, even though its level design wasn't the best example of the series.

I seriously hope this Sega downsizing thing somehow results in PSO2 NA being released, though.

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    I liked Curse of Darkness, even though its level design wasn't the best example of the series.

I seriously hope this Sega downsizing thing somehow results in PSO2 NA being released, though.
    That's the thing, based on Sega-Sammy's statements, it seems that all focus of SoA will be on strengthening the Sonic brand. Unless they do what they did with Taiwan and SEA and give PSO2 over to another company to distribute and manage, this may be another nail in PSO2's Western release's coffin.

Gah, I missed the second page of the thread.

In that case, we pin our hopes on AIDA et al at Arks Layer.

shutupandtakemymoney.png

Quote Originally Posted by Alukard View Post
    Sega should just go down and sell their first party IP's already.
    This is actually what I have been wanting for a loooong long time. I hope it's namco that gets them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    That's the thing, based on Sega-Sammy's statements, it seems that all focus of SoA will be on strengthening the Sonic brand. Unless they do what they did with Taiwan and SEA and give PSO2 over to another company to distribute and manage, this may be another nail in PSO2's Western release's coffin.
    It's not like all of the signs weren't there from the start, but yeah, just another reason why it wont be coming to the west.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.