Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Want to pass up some of my meseta to a friend's account via playershop. But what amount is generally acceptable in SEGA's part? Will large sum of meseta somehow giving SEGA false alarm or something?

In my case, I want to make a 50m transfer (Selling 500 Grinders worth 95k-100k each)
    make sure to include tax to the total cost which is +10% and it won't alarm them unless you are passing the same amount frequently.
    edit:they won't do anything until a ID maintence

I got many Meseta Boosts yet I am always unsure what might be the best times or missions to spend them on. I do know that Extreme Quests are a good mission to use Meseta Boosts on, yet I'm not sure about any other quests where using a Meseta Boost might be good. Anyone would know of other good quests to use that boost on?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    I got many Meseta Boosts yet I am always unsure what might be the best times or missions to spend them on. I do know that Extreme Quests are a good mission to use Meseta Boosts on, yet I'm not sure about any other quests where using a Meseta Boost might be good. Anyone would know of other good quests to use that boost on?
    it's good to use them when mesetan pops up during AQs or using them in Limited quest since they give about 80k on average per run

Using them on Elder is also great, since the majority of his drops are meseta.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    Falz Elder as well, if you got them from FUN. Not a terrible idea to keep on one you in general in case a mesetan shows up, like the above post states.

So whats the deal with Critical Strikes in this game and them being considered to terrible?

I mean when ever I critical it nearly doubles my damage so I dont see how they are so terrible.

It doesn't double damage, a critical hit only ensures you hitting your max damage.
    Unless you have Critical Strike from the Fighter tree, main skill only, which increases critical damage by 15% at max.
    If your damage doubled, more than likely you hit a weak bullet spot, or a weak spot in general.

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    So whats the deal with Critical Strikes in this game and them being considered to terrible?

I mean when ever I critical it nearly doubles my damage so I dont see how they are so terrible.
    In this game, unless you are a Fighter using the skill Critical Strike, crits are just the upper echelon of your damage variance. If you are using 1*-6* or non-silva crafted weapons, you have a high damage variance, so it does seem like crits do more damage (7*+ weapons only have a variance of 90%-100%); in reality it just means that they are hitting the max of what they should be hitting.

Scenario:
    75/75 Hu/Fi Human Male using Rose Steward +10 50%, no potential, no armor bonuses, no affixes, no stance, 190 S-ATK mag.
    Uncrafted (1076 S-ATK, with hidden DEX bonus), a single swing against a non-weakspot would have a range of 435 to 458 damage.
    Ex6(highest non-silva level) Crafted (1062 S-ATK, no DEX bonus), a single swing against a non-weakspot would have a range of 289 to 453 damage.

Basically, crit rate is meaningless for the uncrafted sword, since it's variance is only 23 damage, but crits do ensure that you would hit the higher end of the 164 damage variance of the crafted weapon. Obviously, this gap increases when you start taking into account PAs.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 17, 2015 at 07:10 PM.

What's the recommended Hunter weapons to buy/hunt/grind/affix and potential for one's character?

Currently rocking a:

Blizaxe: 80 S-ATK, Enraged Stance Lv 3, Grind 10, ExLv 6.
    Razail: 50 S-ATK Grind 10, ExLv 3.
    Patty Lumeria: 80 S-ATK, Grind 10, ExLv6

Since leveling Hunter, I didn't have anything to start with (currently wearing my FO's extended 10 units as units lol), so I brought each weapon above as their affixes, and then just grinded, potential'd and extended.

So I wouldn't mind strenghening this class a bit, so I am just curious on what weapons to get and not, etc...

Thanks!
    Infinite Love is the only Truth. Everything else is a Illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    In this game, unless you are a Fighter using the skill Critical Strike, crits are just the upper echelon of your damage variance. If you are using 1*-6* or non-silva crafted weapons, you have a high damage variance, so it does seem like crits do more damage (7*+ weapons only have a variance of 90%-100%); in reality it just means that they are hitting the max of what they should be hitting.

(example incoming, please hold)
    if it helps any with your example im currently using a Craft Mastery Lv1 +10/EX8 Fahren Ender

Also as a side note this game handles critical bonus into your damage WAY differently than any other game ive ever played.
    Last edited by AzurEnd; Feb 17, 2015 at 07:48 PM.