Page 245 of 430 FirstFirst ... 145195235242243244245246247248255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I believe I read that base crit is around 5%
    yes5char

Okay I decided I need to change all my trees. I use daggers and dsabers as Fi/Hu. I use Limit Break sparingly, mostly for boss knockdowns or MPAs where we have the boss in sandbag mode. Or for easy bosses like Falz Arms or GGG.

I also occasionally use Hu main and mess around with Swords, and use WLs quite a bit. Learning how to Partizan is on my to-do list. Iron Will is there for Limit Break, and Massive Hunter is there at Selphia's recommendation (although my palette space is all occupied and I already took off moons). I use Hu as a sub for Fi, Br, Gu, and Bo.

There is no Hunter thread for some reason so if someone could tell me what to do with that part of the tree that would be great too. I have unspent points in Fi but tell me if Im using the points wrong. Tree here.

Im sorry my question was a bit all over the place. Ill be more specific. Is it ever worth putting points into Satk up? I cant decide where to put the final points in my Fi tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Im sorry my question was a bit all over the place. Ill be more specific. Is it ever worth putting points into Satk up? I cant decide where to put the final points in my Fi tree.
    SATK Up is fine if there's nothing else to take. Maxing Deadline is a bit more damage during LB so it's an option.

If you're running BoHu instead of FiBo, swap Crit Field for Elemental Field or Deband PP.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    SATK Up is fine if there's nothing else to take. Maxing Deadline is a bit more damage during LB so it's an option.

If you're running BoHu instead of FiBo, swap Crit Field for Elemental Field or Deband PP.
    Oh no crit field? But I never have PP problems. The shift action in between every PA lets me use like 8/9? PAs before running out. Unless you mean it would be more helpful for the times Im using a Hu weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Oh no crit field? But I never have PP problems. The shift action in between every PA lets me use like 8/9? PAs before running out. Unless you mean it would be more helpful for the times Im using a Hu weapon?
    It lets you avoid using Shift as much. Shift really isn't all that good in an AoE situation since it only hits a single target, and empties your Gear gauge which removes the 20% damage bonus from full Gear. If you can do back to back Dispersions or something like double Heavenly Kite in juggles instead of sticking Shift in between, things would die a bit faster. Moreso than what you'd gain from Crit Field without Crit Strike imo.

Ofc it helps with Hu weapons too but that's a side benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    20% damage bonus from full Gear
    Oh wow I had no idea this entire time. This is like what I said in another thread a few days ago, this game really does a poor job of explaining what the weapon gear does. I thought it was just throwing blades. Okay well thanks for that!

Ill try some gameplay without using the shift in between every PA and see how it goes.

Does the JB gear also have some hidden bonus for full gear?

I don't know if you guys already established this but...

Is it me -- or it seems like Chaos Riser gains slightly more suction coverage when you perform the PA in the air (opposed to using it on the ground).

Nevertheless, it seems very helpful to use in the air when you're facing light (XH/UQ) enemies since you can easily conduct a infinite stun lock loop when using:

[Chaos Riser -> 2nd Normal Attack -> Rumbling Moon] *rinse and repeat* or...
    [Chaos Riser -> Illusion Rave -> 3rd Normal Attack] *rinse and repeat*

Then again, your mileage may vary, given the fact I'm using a (Lv.3 Intense Battle Skill) Meteor Cudgel rather than using any other Double Saber.
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Feb 18, 2015 at 05:15 PM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

I like Surprise Dunk after air Chaos Riser :3 It becomes a vertical AoE stun.