Page 246 of 430 FirstFirst ... 146196236243244245246247248249256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 4299

Hmmm -- I completely forgot about Surprise Dunk!

I remember I use to casually use that PA (for fun) after using Acro Effect (back in EP II days); it was pretty fun and eye catching to look at.

Anyways, I'll give [Chaos Riser -> Surprise Dunk] combo a try when I log on later tonight.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Try Chaos Riser -> Acro effect -> Surprise dunk, its quite fun

That's a pretty nifty combo, Edje!

Personally, I found it awkward to use that combo on the ground; however, it felt more natural to perform it in the air!

Nevertheless, I still like the [(Aerial) Chaos Riser -> 2nd Normal Attack -> Rumbling Moon] or [(Aerial) Chaos Riser -> Illusion Rave -> 3rd Normal Attack] combos since you can stay in the air while stun locking enemies.

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

13*s aside, what's currently the best Fi, and Hu weapons. I haven't touched Fi/Hu since like, Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    13*s aside, what's currently the best Fi, and Hu weapons. I haven't touched Fi/Hu since like, Bo.
    you have to use many weapon of each type to be the best at different situation/condition if you dont have 13*
    there 's no best except 13*

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    you have to use many weapon of each type to be the best at different situation/condition if you dont have 13*
    there 's no best except 13*
    well personally I love Sapphizaria for my Sword as a Fi/Hu its got nice attack power and even a Brave Stance potential.

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    well personally I love Sapphizaria for my Sword as a Fi/Hu its got nice attack power and even a Brave Stance potential.
    actually stance potential weapons are things that you can use with any situation but the bonus from it is not great, except those potential from 12* stuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    That's a pretty nifty combo, Edje!

Personally, I found it awkward to use that combo on the ground; however, it felt more natural to perform it in the air!

Nevertheless, I still like the [(Aerial) Chaos Riser -> 2nd Normal Attack -> Rumbling Moon] or [(Aerial) Chaos Riser -> Illusion Rave -> 3rd Normal Attack] combos since you can stay in the air while stun locking enemies.
    Actualy i have never thought to do chaos riser combos it in the air lol, i ended being a punching bag when i try to do it in tower defence, thanks for the tip. Now i got a new reason to play with fighter again

Quote Originally Posted by Edje View Post
    Try Chaos Riser -> Acro effect -> Surprise dunk, its quite fun
    For fun i am use Chaos Riser>Illusion Rave>Surprise dunk>Charged Deadly Circle>Tornado Dance(or Chaos Riser>Illusoin Rave)>chaos riser>1 hit for charge PP
    got video with 6 PA combination and1 HP damage on me(without Iron Will) in the UQ
    Last edited by FireswordRus; Feb 20, 2015 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edje View Post
    Actualy i have never thought to do chaos riser combos it in the air lol, i ended being a punching bag when i try to do it in tower defence, thanks for the tip. Now i got a new reason to play with fighter again
    Yeah, it's pretty amazing how much more safer you are using Chaos Riser in the air opposed to using it on the ground.

With that being said, I'm practically addicted to (Double Saber) Fighters at this point. I'm simply having a blast using a wide array of DS Photon Arts for mobbing/bossing.

Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    For fun i am use Chaos Riser>Illusion Rave>Surprise dunk>Charged Deadly Circle>Tornado Dance(or Chaos Riser>Illusoin Rave)>chaos riser>1 hit for charge PP
    got video with 6 PA combination and1 HP damage on me(without Iron Will) in the UQ
    PSO2.PA combinations with weapon palette switching. Fi/Hu. - YouTube
    Wow, I actually never thought of using the [Acro Effect -> Chaos Riser] combo!

Time to go mess around with that whenever I get some free time today~
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Feb 22, 2015 at 03:04 PM.