Page 248 of 430 FirstFirst ... 148198238245246247248249250251258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    the problem of deadly circle ?

- too low dmg/pp compare to other charge PA
    - long animation
    - against mobs it's too slow when chaos riser is much better
    - against boss it's only work with multi parts bosses and the dmg is not even that great tho
    To be honest, I think the "low" Damage/PP ratio is the least of Deadly Circle's problems. According to Walkure's Double Saber PA Statistics chart, Deadly Circle's Pseudo Dp/PP is ranked 2nd best overall (aside from Shift Cyclone, of course).

Moreover, the majority of Double Saber (mobbing) PAs are pretty lackluster to use without using Chaos Riser initially to gather the nearby enemies.

Like I mentioned in my previous comment, given the awkward nature and attack properties of Deadly Circle, that PA will always remain as a situational skill. With that being said, I'm still amazed to see how fast he defeated the Snow Banther/Banshee and Dragon EX by mostly using that attack.
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Mar 3, 2015 at 11:58 PM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

I wish they'd redo the normal attacks for Double Saber.
    They look more like a trapeze artist tiptoeing through a mine-field than an agile fighter unleashing a fluid string of slicing attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    They look more like a trapeze artist tiptoeing through a mine-field than an agile fighter unleashing a fluid string of slicing attacks.

For some reason i just had this fight popping into my mind:

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I just wish normal attacks for Double Saber were speeded up a little they currently feel really slow, also Sega bring back unique animations for Female and Male characters.
    Deuman: ナギサ 75Br 75Hu 75Gu 75Fi 75Bo 72Ra 75Fo 88Hr 95Ph

Human: Rikudou Sennin 63Hu 53Fi

Newman: Yoruchi 53Hu 40Fi 53Br

all fine with normal DS attack speed. Dont need boost it or we are got OP weapon to restore PP.
    Here u can see, how i am use DS Legacy for restoring PP
    1st day, after Abduction was add
    Last edited by FireswordRus; Mar 4, 2015 at 12:50 PM.

So I'm trying out Fi/Hu for the first time and was wondering if anyone have some links for builds that I can look over (maybe some keypoints to them)

I'm not good at making my other things as I normally pick very crap things. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Redpeanut View Post
    So I'm trying out Fi/Hu for the first time and was wondering if anyone have some links for builds that I can look over (maybe some keypoints to them)

I'm not good at making my other things as I normally pick very crap things. :3
    This is my FiHu build that I use for consistent LB damage (why I have no PP slayer, but maxed deadline) and maxed crit with crit strike. I have 5/10 wise stance for the 5% of the time that I need it for whatever reason.
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    This is my FiHu build that I use for consistent LB damage (why I have no PP slayer, but maxed deadline) and maxed crit with crit strike. I have 5/10 wise stance for the 5% of the time that I need it for whatever reason.
    your build is pretty bad
    1. If you use all weapon you need all gear skills except DS wind parry because dagger spin make you have better position and pp regen in air while knuckle gear boost make you fill your gear much faster

2.limit break with 5 lv is enough, if you want more just 5 or max

3.crazy heart with 1 lv is enough, 4 more sp for only 50% is not worth

4.PP slayer is a very good skill and a must max, it's even better than Deadline Slayer because it work in any of your hp situation

5. 5 sp on wise stance is no where when you have no dmg penalty at max lv of brave stance

my build:

New Fighter DBs, for mobs, does anyone actually think it'll be meteor cudgel? Crit Strike +9-13% looks good, but.. 100% gear rate.

You should check out adios YouTube vids before calling his tree bad.
    Dagger spin is okay but probably volg-ing bosses instead of daggers. Others are useless
    I would go with pp slayer over deadline because my pp is only 140 and I'm not try hard level to survive 60sec limit breaking.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz