Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    This repels me. You're even sluttier than I thought. Players with average gameplay/gear don't deserve respect ?
    Hopefully, you're all here. You, the great ones. You, the wonderful top tier people. You, the best players of Pso2.
    Maybe now that you have mastered the game you could use only 1 SP to learn one final skill : CONSIDERATION.
    How are these guys top-tier when they only recruit best people out of world for a PSO2 easy content such as challenge mode. When I and many others cleared through pub runs.

Nevermind that I read here that carry random one is too much burden for them. Mentally challenged indeed.

This repels me. You're even sluttier than I thought. Players with average gameplay/gear don't deserve respect ?
    Hopefully, you're all here. You, the great ones. You, the wonderful top tier people. You, the best players of Pso2.
    Maybe now that you have mastered the game you could use only 1 SP to learn one final skill : CONSIDERATION.
    Average players are the ones getting 2-3 minute SH Dorios runs, but you wouldn't know that since you're one of those terrible players people are talking about.

Actually, why did you even reply to Selphia's post specifically? Selphia only said that SH was filled with low level players, which is completely true, not insulting, and not denigrating. Who's the inconsiderate, denigrating scumbag again? Oh right. You. Fuckin' hypocritical twit.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Mar 21, 2015 at 12:07 PM.

All I said is that Apos is the same as always, thank you. It's a fact that not everyone in pugs cares about wanting to do things faster. As it has been pointed out previously in the thread, some people don't even do anything and just afk. Stop being so trigger-happy to attack whenever you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Xed View Post
    How are these guys top-tier when they only recruit best people out of world for a PSO2 easy content such as challenge mode. When I and many others cleared through pub runs.

Nevermind that I read here that carry random one is too much burden for them. Mentally challenged indeed.
    2chan blocks aren't exactly pug, they kind of use an strategy similar to team MPAs that they post in their threads. CM and PSO2 normal mode are pretty much different games, btw.
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    go home
    I can easily tell his home is B1.

edit:
    This is my fastest XH Apos run. Any tips, PSOW?
    Last edited by n_n; Mar 21, 2015 at 02:00 PM.

B, but I wanna leech!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Yesterday I got caught out on my Fo/Te to do Apos (XH). It was terrible. Oh it was so so freaking terrible.

Normally I run weak bullet and manual aim on my 2nd character. How are people this bad? why does no one use WB properly? 2, only 2 Apos before Loser. And then Don't get me started on how hard Loser wrecked everyones faces.

Never again will I let a Pug be trusted with WB, if EQ pops while I'm on the wrong char I'm not even going to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessRed View Post
    Yesterday I got caught out on my Fo/Te to do Apos (XH). It was terrible. Oh it was so so freaking terrible.

Normally I run weak bullet and manual aim on my 2nd character. How are people this bad? why does no one use WB properly? 2, only 2 Apos before Loser. And then Don't get me started on how hard Loser wrecked everyones faces.

Never again will I let a Pug be trusted with WB, if EQ pops while I'm on the wrong char I'm not even going to do it.
    I had some good run at XH.

Do you know in mmo pve server. When there is a team only consist people boost better being. Expect the ratio of the other players are plain terrible. Proofed that they are totally free in fps when the best US/UK team always get beated by random team.

Moral of story avoid players who boosting English Language.

Going with randoms is like a game of roulette. Sometimes you get an MPA that beats XH Apos in 2 minutes, and sometimes you get one that blows hardcore and takes 10 minutes. Personally I want to run XH but if my first MPA is horrible I'll go run normal to get my 4 kills in before I try XH again.

Not Apos Dorios again, but wow... SH Despair...
    It's like back when Despair first came out: losing multiple towers early and clinging to the last one desperately.
    EN players (not even exaggerating) dying non stop in large clumps.
    They die to stuff like dropship missiles and Ringarda's double whirlwind.

People in AISes dashing right past enemies humping towers, all the damn time.
    They ignore dropships too. I saw a lone dropship shooting missiles at a tower until the tower blew up.
    The people in the AISes never came over to get rid of it.
    I keep needing to use my AIS early to save the galaxy :/ Then I can't use it to do shit nobody else is doing.
    The infected towers keep shooting lasers, too. I don't think I saw any for months up until this week or so.

Oh yeah, and I keep ending up in the top three even though I felt like I wasn't doing much.
    The last two runs, I was busy talking to someone the entire time and still came in 2nd or 3rd.
    What the hell was everyone else doing? It always feels like 2/3rds of the multi are missing.

And of course Magatsu. EN people still arguing about what to attack and abusing each other.
    Fun times.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 23, 2015 at 01:44 PM.

Mining Base Despair is hilarious, people fail it so often (PUGs) in SH but I've passed it every time in XH It's always depressing when you have a bad run and then come in the top 3 though, it gives you an indicator of just how terrible things are

As for Apos Dorios, I just run him in Normal a few times and do Loser in XH because I got so sick of spending 10-15mins trying to kill XH Apos once. Wonder how much HP he has in XH as he seems like a complete damage sponge.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)