Page 32 of 252 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    Also, whenever you get the chance, Lonely Garuga, you should add a list of recommended craft recipes of each Technic within your guide.

If I recall correctly, you constructed one in the past, so it shouldn't take too much time out of your day -- right?
    Just letting you know that I'm working on one since you brought it up, but it's going to be a lot more detailed than the basic checklists I gave out as suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    The new 13* wand is gonna be pretty good for melee techers, since we hardly ever get below 50% with our PP. Chances are quite big the multiplier is higher then Ares, because it's a lot more conditional for every other class then Techer.
    It's a flat ATK increase. I'm gonna do math later to figure out how high it needs to be to beat Ares. I honestly don't have high hopes for it considering wands have the highest S-ATK in the whole game. T-ATK is more middling though, so there's hope for it being fantastic for mobbing. Maybe.

using existing latents as a reference i think we can expect it to be at least a +400 increase at level 3.

assuming the weapon has about an equal amount of attack as ares and lets say 30 attack = 1% it should match it at about +300 attack. latent wise it should be fine, i would be more worried about how its base attack might match up.

Amusingly, I finished calculating the math and comparing how much ATK the latent would need to surpass Ares with both minimal T-ATK (+200 affixes, 0 mag) and a large T-ATK investment (+480 from affixes, 190 mag) would pair up, and +300 ATK actually is how much the Slave 13* would need from its latent to beat Ares. Though I only checked T-ATK, but really, that's the most important stat for wands, what with Wand Gear and exponential damage.

For a primarily S-ATK oriented build with minimal T-ATK affixes, Slave wand only needs +300 ATK to beat Ares with full PB. For primarily T-ATK, +300 beats Ares with minimum PB, but falls a little short of full PB. +350 would handily beat it, however. As for the base stats on Slave weapons, the DB and katana are reported to be 5 S-ATK higher than their Ares equivalents, so I just assumed the same applied to the wand. In practice, it should actually be higher, but such a small ATK difference is really meaningless.

So basically, Slave wand will almost certainly be superior to Ares, at least for Wand Gear, as long as it gets 300 or more ATK with its potential.

And as a by the way, 25 T-ATK is roughly 1% for Wand Gear.

Is it just me, or the guide doesn't have any info on Element Weak Hit?

You're right. Fixed it now. Thanks for pointing that out, I completely forgot about it haha.

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

One question, Garuga: does your math factor in the latent boosting both S-Atk and T-Atk, or are you basing your numbers on only one of those stats being boosted? Just curious since the latent on the 13* does look like it's boosting all 3 atk stats, based on what I spotted from the live.
    Last edited by Shinmarizu; Apr 5, 2015 at 05:24 PM. Reason: for clarity

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

I only checked Wand Gear's damage output instead of combined damage or strikes, since Wand Gear is dominantly what I use to determine what wands to use. I'll check striking when it actually comes out and the values are known, I only checked Wand Gear for personal reference purposes. In other words, I did it just because it was convenient to do so, eheheh.

What's the preferred element for an 11* Rikauteri (since I have one with 50 Ice)? Would Light be the most practical choice, due to wide array of Darker bosses and for Light Mastery 1 and 2?

Also, would Techer/Bravers benefit from Chase Arrow, or that PA should be avoided at all cost (probably due to the lack of RATK)?
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Rikauteri element doesn't matter because Techer doesn't have Element Conversion. The element only applies to your normals and PAs.

Chase Arrow isn't really worth the time or PP cost since most situations you'd be using a bow are damage dumps for BA, and most techs have better DPS and PP costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    What's the preferred element for an 11* Rikauteri (since I have one with 50 Ice)? Would Light be the most practical choice, due to wide array of Darker bosses and for Light Mastery 1 and 2?

Also, would Techer/Bravers benefit from Chase Arrow, or that PA should be avoided at all cost (probably due to the lack of RATK)?
    If you plan to use it for example as FoBr too, make it fire, for Ilfoie + Banish. As Garuga stated, element doesn't matter as Te main. Ice is good too, although, really situational.
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu