Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

I guess saying a skill fits my playstyle better is me shooting myself in the foot....even though I said that's the ONLY reason I use endo over hatou like a thousand times but friends on the internet fail to comprehend this basic ass statement.

Honestly I seriously don't understand why "I like endo" is so hard for these fuckers to understand, What do you want me to say??? Thats has literally my entire "argument" this whole time. Nothing else. This thread isn't even about braver as I originally stated that I was not looking for any suggestions or advice on BrHu because I already played that class. Yet a bunch of egocentric 30 year old forum warriors with the intelligence of a 4 year old child still come here to force their ego down on me because I simply stated that I enjoy the game more when I'm playing it my way. I've already stated that I understand which katana skills are useful and which ones are not so much. Ive stated what I mean by min/maxing to clear any misconception. So what do you want? I really have nothing to say except fuck off. It really is that simple.

But nope. I'm an idiot. I'm "doing everything wrong" apparently. I will never succeed at this game. I'm a "noob". Simply because I FUCKING LIKE USING SAKURA-ENDO MORE THAN HATOU-RINDOU AND I USE KAZAN SOMETIMES.

I really have nothing else to say than "you've been destroyed" /end. You can't debate someone's opinion or preference on something, especially when that opinion isn't asserting any type of claim or fact, and the opinion is just an expression of someone's interest. This is an argument you WILL always lose. You can't forcefully tell someone they like chocolate cake over lemon cake, when that person clearly stated he likes lemon cake more.

Whateves. Fuck these clowns.
    Some of you people need to go outside for 2 seconds and realize that its not that serious, Jesus fucking Christ you fag keyboard warriors. They are strong in this forum.

I have no further use for this thread And I literally have nothing else that I can possibly say about bravers and shit. I'm done now. Time to move on!
    Last edited by Sayara; Apr 13, 2015 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Do not use that word again.

There's one more thing you can get out of this thread that really should be kept closely in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by jayssle26 View Post
    Gunner
    Ok I just got bored with this class and it feels REALLY gimmicky...won't even lie. Could be fun if you just messing around, but I'm into min/maxing when I play games.
    From the OP. All of the arguing that resulted was a result of this contradicting what you would later say, especially in that last post. Please say what you mean when you ask for help next time. You aren't actually a min-maxer, telling others that you are one will just get you inapplicable advice that result in conflicts.

If there's anyone being more serious than they need to be at this point, I would say that's you. "You've been destroyed" is the kinda crap I remember little kids saying on Xbox
    Live, so that doesn't help either. "This is an argument you WILL always lose". I can't be bothered to read a lot of the earlier posts, why this is at post 81 already is sad, but, there
    are better ways to get your opinion across. You don't sit there and try to justify an opinion, ever, it just doesn't work. "I prefer to use Sakura over Hatou", and if anyone replies to
    that statement, ignore. Simple.

I guess saying a skill fits my playstyle better is me shooting myself in the foot....even though I said that's the ONLY reason I use endo over hatou like a thousand times but faggots on the internet fail to comprehend this basic ass statement.

Honestly I seriously don't understand why "I like endo" is so hard for these fuckers to understand, What do you want me to say??? Thats has literally my entire "argument" this whole time. Nothing else. This thread isn't even about braver as I originally stated that I was not looking for any suggestions or advice on BrHu because I already played that class. Yet a bunch of egocentric 30 year old forum warriors with the intelligence of a 4 year old child still come here to force their ego down on me because I simply stated that I enjoy the game more when I'm playing it my way. I've already stated that I understand which katana skills are useful and which ones are not so much. Ive stated what I mean by min/maxing to clear any misconception. So what do you want? I really have nothing to say except fuck off. It really is that simple.

But nope. I'm an idiot. I'm "doing everything wrong" apparently. I will never succeed at this game. I'm a "noob". Simply because I FUCKING LIKE USING SAKURA-ENDO MORE THAN HATOU-RINDOU AND I USE KAZAN SOMETIMES.

I really have nothing else to say than "you've been destroyed" /end. You can't debate someone's opinion or preference on something, especially when that opinion isn't asserting any type of claim or fact, and the opinion is just an expression of someone's interest. This is an argument you WILL always lose. You can't forcefully tell someone they like chocolate cake over lemon cake, when that person clearly stated he likes lemon cake more.

Whateves. Fuck these clowns.
    Some of you people need to go outside for 2 seconds and realize that its not that serious, Jesus fucking Christ you fag keyboard warriors. They are strong in this forum.

I have no further use for this thread And I literally have nothing else that I can possibly say about bravers and shit. I'm done now. Time to move on!
    You're raging harder than anyone in this thread, and you're saying some of us are taking it too serious...? Sure...

Also

and I feel I can squeeze out more damage a lot quicker with how aggressive I play katana. plus there is NO margin of error with endo unlike hatau, you can screw up that skill and hit low numbers if ur not super aware
    Saying you put out more damage alot quicker using sakura end that hatou under any condition (since you didnt specify any), is the same as saying 'I can't use hatou correctly'.

Normally I'd tell you to say what you mean, but when you follow that with your 'I know what PAs are good, and what aren't' line (among other things you've posted), you give everyone the idea you don't know what you're talking about, while acting like you think you do. This is why you're tripping on yourself.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    There's one more thing you can get out of this thread that really should be kept closely in mind.

From the OP. All of the arguing that resulted was a result of this contradicting what you would later say, especially in that last post. Please say what you mean when you ask for help next time. You aren't actually a min-maxer, telling others that you are one will just get you inapplicable advice that result in conflicts.
    Eh... I did. Learn to read. I didn't ask for "higuize I like 2 min/max tell me how2 use katana braver". I said this.

I just don't know what to role with, I tried everything (except fighter because it looks the same as hunter). What classes do I play? I' just want a close range dps class (doesn't have to be melee or tanky). I don't like too many gimmicks like Gunner or too much confusion like Bouncer. I like the medium-fast pace simple playstyle like katana, and I would like to have the versatility of a hunter, with access to at LEAST 2 weapons. Any suggestions?? Anything is open for suggestion except br/hu because I tried that already. Maybe something like Ra/Hu? idk...
    THIS is the shit you are supposed to be responding to, not looking for arbitrary holes in my post to nit pick at just to piss me off, AFTER I explained why I used the words I did 200 times. Me being a min/maxer wasn't the fucking focus of the post (but hey, it is now for some goddamn reason)

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    You're raging harder than anyone in this thread, and you're saying some of us are taking it too serious...? Sure...

Also

Saying you put out more damage alot quicker using sakura end that hatou under any condition (since you didnt specify any), is the same as saying 'I can't use hatou correctly'.

Normally I'd tell you to say what you mean, but when you follow that with your 'I know what PAs are good, and what aren't' line (among other things you've posted), you give everyone the idea you don't know what you're talking about, while acting like you think you do. This is why you're tripping on yourself.
    ok faggot.
    Thats not the point of this thread still. SO shut the fuck up about it. I was just trying to give SOME SORT of reason why I use endo since you clowns wouldn't get off my dick about it.

bottom line is. I like endo. /end

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    If there's anyone being more serious than they need to be at this point, I would say that's you. "You've been destroyed" is the kinda crap I remember little kids saying on Xbox
    Live, so that doesn't help either. "This is an argument you WILL always lose". I can't be bothered to read a lot of the earlier posts, why this is at post 81 already is sad, but, there
    are better ways to get your opinion across. You don't sit there and try to justify an opinion, ever, it just doesn't work. "I prefer to use Sakura over Hatou", and if anyone replies to
    that statement, ignore. Simple.
    Oh and read the rest of the posts and you will realize how retarded and pointless this argument is. In fact, this isn't even an argument.

ok faggot.
    Thats not the point of this thread still. SO shut the fuck up about it. I was just trying to give SOME SORT of reason why I use endo since you clowns wouldn't get off my dick about it.

bottom line is. I like endo. /end
    Not like I was fishing for this, but seeing you rage on the internet is pretty funny. Good show.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Not like I was fishing for this, but seeing you rage on the internet is pretty funny. Good show.
    Glad you have nothing else to add to your ludicrous imaginary arguments except blind insults. Now please shut up

Anyone else got something for meh so I can just fucking reference something I said earlier to prove you wrong?