Page 1169 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 16966910691119115911661167116811691170117111721179121912691669 ... LastLast
Results 11,681 to 11,690 of 16750

Got my first ever 13*

Xie Bow. I know it doesnt stand up to Ideal but I love it anyway. Got a fast, cheap +80 affix on it for now.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by ShinMegamiSensei; Jun 17, 2015 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Second Adios way sorta. Not really feasible to gamble on Nobles unless you're sitting on some huge stockpile.

Main (Soul Tech4)
    Soul Tech 4
    Soul Tech 4
    Flict Mod
    Flict Mod
    Flict Mod

Anyways just use matching fodder affix bonus:

Buy 3x 4s Flict of the same unit type

Buy 1x 3s trash unit of the same unit as your flicts + 3x 3s modulators + apprentice soul and expand, this isn't too far off from the price of a 4s modulator, ignoring whatever you value the 20 excubes at anyways. 93% chance of success here. Could get to 100 if you start all the way at 2 slots and get all the 3 slot modulators/apprentice stuff to the right unit type, but you'll be spending a lot more time/cubes, easier to wait for boost week if you want this part at 100.

Regardless, 3 of those modulator fodders, add a receptor to carry over the apprentice on every third.

Combine the 6 together and expand to 5 slots and you get (with 30%)
    92% 85% 99% 99% 99%.

Not horrible odds really.

Didn't keep accurate track of the cost, but basing on the various success %s and fodder prices and not feeling any particularly good or bad streaks, maybe around 350m total for all 3.

But how will you resell the 135s after the unbinding update if you use them as a base!
    breh that ish is crafted, rip

Reset to 0 extension and then use the unbind item, w0w
    Ready for Anga farm 3.0 in the new MA Quest soon????

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post

But how will you resell the 135s after the unbinding update if you use them as a base!
    I wonder how much would 11 star 135 units even go for..?
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Reset to 0 extension and then use the unbind item, w0w
    Ready for Anga farm 3.0 in the new MA Quest soon????
    My 60light ares rod is ready . 3.b

EDIT: Depending on what 135 sells for, maybe I'll do that since I have 1 extra saiki set. Otherwise, it's just perma investment into 150 units next boost!
    Last edited by milranduil; Jun 17, 2015 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Either this
    Spoiler!

or something like this
    Spoiler!

I'm guessing the latter due to noble boost prices not warranting yolo expand final.
    Yeah, I'm aware of the possible ways to do it. I'm just curious on how (s)he did it specifically. I don't have hundreds of millions of meseta to throw around, though, so the best I can do is upslot during a 10% boost week.
    I'm thinking for the first Guranz/Mod/FlictMagia/Tech3/NobleTech, I'd do THIS.
    I already have the fodders for this (for that 2nd fodder, I found a Hiei unit with those on it on the shop for a decent price). 82.72% is still kind of risky for risking around 50 million's worth on materials, though.
    If I can get enough meseta by then, I'll go for a 2nd attempt and plan out another combination for that. Probably won't be able to get enough meseta for a 3rd units with this, though.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Jun 17, 2015 at 05:00 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    So how did you go about getting the pyroxenes? Spamming VH or SH? What about risk level? Solo or with friends? I want to do it myself, but I often have a hard time getting together a bunch of people to do it with so I often solo AQs, and that becomes a drag...
    For the 1st Zieg (Ely Sion) : played with teammates and random before the LQ, and i already had the 15 (or more) large required for a few type of stones (Ruins,Sanctum,Skyscape, Forest), i've always used a 250 rdr

For the 2nd (Lavis blades) : there was 2 part on this, one before LQ, a second when LQ kicked in. Before LQ, it's like for the Elysion; then after LQ i had to solo them, and there it really depends on how many Zieg weapon you intend to get, how many time you wanna spend to get it, or how many d/e/f caps you got. For the lavis i soloed VHAQ to get what i was missing, and with a 250 always on because VHAQ gives more normal stones than SH, but no large.

Fore the 3rd (Niren Orochi) : i soloed SHAQ this time (with 3 NPC of course), but i already had the advantage of already having the Live Daggers (they're needed for Niren) because of that Lavis blades quest, so i only had to hunt for 30 large instead of 45. Besides i had like 19 large Seabed stones remaining so that sped up the thing. Anyway, this time for the 30 large Coast SHAQ i used a 250+100 tri, and i have to admit, i'm not sure if the 250 truly has an effect on large stones but with the 100 Tri it really made a difference for large stones to drop, it was like you're granted to get 1 large at least per run, even managed to get 2 runs at 3.

Also Coast SHAQ has just an insane amount of ennemies, plus you can use the Baize e-trial to have like a 5-6 mins PSE burst but with 3 ennemies instead of 1 per 1, if you don't destroy the Baize. Also, the main rule while solo would be to prioritize non e-trial ennemies over e-trial (yellow dots over fancy colored in the mini-map) because clearing e-trial not only makes ennemies disappear but also suppress the possibility to get them reappear which occurs often in SHAQ so you could waste a good amount of ennemies by clearing e-trial too fast, clear them last. There is also another thing that makes them disappear, it's you make ennemis appear but go another way and leave them alone(aka wnadering mode) for 1 min or more, when you go back, the yellow dot will twinkle and they will disappear 10 sec later. Where it gets tricky is when you make 2 wave appear at 2 different place, if possible attract 1 wave and go to the 2nd.

For the risk, if you solo VH get +10 or more, if solo SH start at 0 and go up to +10, then change char if you can and restart at 0. Because when ennemies hit lvl71, their HP are like multiplied by the WB multiplier (roghly x2.55 HP, just an approximation but it's clearly more than just x2), it can still be feasible, but Angel, Apprentice, Persona will take you many minutes for nothing (Angel took me 7 mins with Wind Force at lvl 71 and I died a lot of time). So i would advice against risk+10 or more if solo.

Anyway, the second AQ for Niren was Quarry and there it was completly different in the way that while Coast was just the best AQ, Quarry is the worst, in terms of stone amount, you get half the amount of coast usually, both normal and large. Also, here i used a 250+50tri half the time then only 250. And this is why is suspect triboost to have an impact on large more than the 250 itself. When i used the 250+50, like in Coast almost granted a large or 2, when i switched back to 250 only, large became like 1 or 2 for 3 runs. With the 250+50 tri i made 19 large Quarry in 5 hours, without, i made the other 11 large in 7 hours. I made the last 5 large by spamming VH in the end (i was getting twice the amount of normal stones compared to VH) . Oh yeah, for Coast it was 30 large in 7 hours (my risk was at +11 in the end) with 250+100tri.

For Seabed, well it was a bit like Quarry but better on large stones drop, they seemed to be more frequent than Quarry even with 250 boost only while giving similiar amount of normal stones.

So that was a long post, but it was to show you that if you wanna solo, you need first to determine the amount of zieg weapon you wanna get, 2nd, see how many large stones you already have for the required Live weapons, 3rd see if you can afford to spam the same AQ in SH (amount of caps).

Also, i will heavily advice against running 2 players + 2NPC, and prefer the 1 +3NPC instead, i experimented it while hunting for them and it was just the worst runs i got, i mean the map has always been completly unpopulated no matter the size, it was like one ennemy per player at every place in the 2 areas, and no reapparition, and all chances of one more seems to be removed unless you Cross burst (i mean you can't "one more" if you don't cross burst when 2+2NPC). I don't know if it was just a coincindence but when i switched back to 1+3NPC, everything went back to "proper" AQ with lots of ennemies and i never got those kind of bad run, and almost always a one more in my PSE burst, even when i don't kill any enemy lol.

So i'll end by making a small list of AQs i can say for sure they've either a lot or small amount of normal stones in SH and thus more or less chance of large.

Many stones or ennemies : -Forest
    -Desert
    -Tunnels
    -Ruins? (just from memory for this one, i haven't run it a single time for Zieg weapons)
    -Sanctum
    -Coast

Less stones or ennemies(try to run them with 4 real players, use the 250+100tri on them too if solo, it really helps) :
    -Volcano (it can be on par with the aboves but not frequently)
    -Tundra (same than Volcano, it's one extreme to another this one)
    -Skyscape (burst mandatory)
    -Urban (easy to make ennemies disappear, be careful)
    -Quarry
    -Seabed

One last thing, soloing SH will usually be better than soloing VH, you'll get your 15 large quicker even when solo, or at worst case, it'll be same result than if you soloed VH.

EDIT : forgot to say that for Niren, where i soloed everything, i played an Ice/Wind force for Coast and Seabed and Lightning/Wind for Quarry, that makes the runs really fast
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Jun 17, 2015 at 06:37 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Finished my 3rd Anniversary sword. Damage comparison between old and new weapon:

10503 Light Lightning Espada (1337 s-atk):

Spoiler!

10603 Fire 朔桜 (1523 s-atk):

Spoiler!

tfw 13* with elemental weakness only does 7% more damage than a 12* without it. At least the damage is unconditional with a bonus of reduced PP costs.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

never playing this stupid lq again

oh yea 600 gold 0 12* as well

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmeleon View Post
    Finished my 3rd Anniversary sword. Damage comparison between old and new weapon:

10503 Light Lightning Espada (1337 s-atk):

Spoiler!

10603 Fire 朔桜 (1523 s-atk):

Spoiler!

tfw 13* with elemental weakness only does 7% more damage than a 12* without it. At least the damage is unconditional with a bonus of reduced PP costs.
    Don't forget the most important factor. Xie weapons look pretty!