Hello,

I recently got an Ares Wired Lance as an Anga Drop but I dunno how to use Wired Lances effectively with TAJA.

What are the common combos to utilize heavenly fall and holding current better?

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

When you purchase AC from pso2es does google convert it using international exchange rates? I was looking into purchasing 3300AC for the Ragol Memories. A quick google search I came up with 3300AC for $26.88, or is it $33.00. That is without google wallet fees.
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    When you purchase AC from pso2es does google convert it using international exchange rates? I was looking into purchasing 3300AC for the Ragol Memories. A quick google search I came up with 3300AC for $26.88, or is it $33.00. That is without google wallet fees.
    At the moment its pretty close to what you get using a converter like google's or x-rates. It would be around 26.88 more or less.

Anyone know a good place to farm 11* units? I've been spamming the glacial XQ, floors 61-65 since that's where I got most of mine last time I was playing about a year ago. But it seems the drop rate was either nerfed or I had extremely good luck before and bad luck now.

So, I didn't know what to do with my meseta, so I decided to make a test. When using Techer as main my class, I melee with my ExL11 Pristine Small Hammer that has 50 Light Att. and grinded to 40. I decided too to the same for a Bloody Grin wand and give it the same damage abilities as my Hammer because I wanted to compare their potential.

To my surprise, it's similar or the Hammer is a bit more powerful (hard to tell with crafted weapons when the results are that close). The question is, why? You'd think that a weapon that causes 13% more damage to Darkers would be way more powerful than a weapon that increases elemental weakness by 8%, right?

Does attribute change requires you to have the weapon with the same name and same element as the attribute change item to change it?

Will it work if I used the same rarity weapon, but with a different name?

e.g 50 fire sword and 50 ice Breaker, I used a attribute change lightning, will the said 50 fire sword turn into a 50 lightning sword?

Sorry about this.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Memo View Post
    Does attribute change requires you to have the weapon with the same name and same element as the attribute change item to change it?

Will it work if I used the same rarity weapon, but with a different name?

e.g 50 fire sword and 50 ice Breaker, I used a attribute change lightning, will the said 50 fire sword turn into a 50 lightning sword?

Sorry about this.
    No, as long as you can do element grind (different weapon, same weaponType, same rarity), you can change the elemental.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Bumping up previous query with additional query.

Does anything affect affix drop rate/quality/quantity and at what extreme quest floor range is it best to repeat for flict and alter affixes?

Also, how exactly does one go "clone hunting" or attaining modulator affixes effectively?

As usual, thank you in advance.

how do you make the 'change melody' option on maimai unit to be selectable by yourself/others?

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    how do you make the 'change melody' option on maimai unit to be selectable by yourself/others?
    Not exactly sure of issue, but just tried bringing out an orange maimai unit and was able to change melody.
    What song/music disk were you trying to play? Many songs do not have melody change available to them and lead to a grayed out option.