Quote Originally Posted by ChaosAngel92 View Post
    I have a question.
    Did Klotho TACo's reorder time got bigger?

I've recently came back from a long hiatus and I do vaguely remeber such time was like 12 hours.
    As of the release of Episode 3, they have a 1 week (minus 2 hours) cooldown, but their payout has been increased, he now has XQ COs, and you can also make decent amounts of meseta from doing Daily Missions from Faina, like a 250K Bal Rodos lv53+ kill order that comes around every few days.

Still new to this game

Is Sword Hunter a thing at all? I never really see people mention it at all. Is it viable?

Still haven't got an answer to this, it's 4 pages behind now

Concerning Black Heart potentials or Slave's potentials, does the atk bonus is applied to your weapon's atk thus getting affected by the elemental multiplier? or it's just like shifta and it doesn't get affected by elemental value? i really want to clarify this because according to the dmg calculator, some 12* with Black heart ends up being more powerful than Ares (Double saber or sword mostly thanks to pp slayer) if black heart is applied to weapons atk

I just copy-pasted the post
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Jul 16, 2015 at 09:31 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Still haven't got an answer to this, it's 4 pages behind now

Concerning Black Heart potentials or Slave's potentials, does the atk bonus is applied to your weapon's atk thus getting affected by the elemental multiplier? or it's just like shifta and it doesn't get affected by elemental value? i really want to clarify this because according to the dmg calculator, some 12* with Black heart ends up being more powerful than Ares (Double saber or sword mostly thanks to pp slayer) if black heart is applied to weapons atk

I just copy-pasted the post
    I don't see why it would be? English is very bad in the first sentence, and I was tempted to disregard it by the way.
    My Saika Daggers were stronger than my Nirens both at potential 1, so I would believe element does not affect it. I'm not sure what you did in Damage Calc to get to that conclusion, I would advise posting your results and maybe we can find out what went south.

Black heart and other latents that say, for example, +300 S-ATK, are additive AFTER element. So, for example, Ten'imusou, with 50 element and latent 3, and just Vol Soul would have an equation like so:
    (844 * 1.5) + 400 + 30 = 1696

The Ares Edge at 60 element, latent 3 and full PB guage, and just Vol Soul, would be
    (1061 * 1.6) + 30 = 1726
    1726 then gets added to Character + armor stats, then enemy defense stats applied, then multiplied by 1.1 because of latent
    Last edited by Kichi; Jul 17, 2015 at 09:09 AM.
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

@Kichi Ok thanks, so i should put the atk latent bonus in either "affix" or "bare-handed ATP" then

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    I'm not sure what you did in Damage Calc to get to that conclusion, I would advise posting your results and maybe we can find out what went south.
    Nvm i figured it out, i was applying PP slayer bonus to weapon atk too since i wasn't sure where it was applied (thus the question about those latents) so i ended up with Lightning Espada at 1822 atk before element and did the same for double saber

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Um .... some questions regarding Shifta ......

Recently, I decided to buy JetBoots with built-in PA (the one with Shifta for ShiftAction), and use it as GuRa (I only own Lv16 Shfita), just to maintain Shifta or probably Shifta the mpa too should needed.

My questions :

1) Should I got the buff from a Te-main or someone with Te-sub (lower level Shifta) ....... maximum duration is 3mins(?) ........ if I added mine (from JB), would the maximum duration still at 3mins (my tick only extends the buff duration by +15s per tick), or does it revert to 1min duration?

2) If I have higher level Shifta, and other people have lower level Shifta but they got ShiftaCritical and ShiftaStrike, would my Shifta overwrite theirs? Or my Shifta just extends the durations?

Thank you very much
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Sayori View Post
    Still new to this game

Is Sword Hunter a thing at all? I never really see people mention it at all. Is it viable?
    Partisan replaced the sword spotlight for Hu.

I've been having an issue with pso2 for quite along time were sometimes my game crashes and I have to restart my computer otherwise anytime I go to the area or w/e I was when my game crashes it crashes again. Is there any solution to this besides just restarting my computer each time or am I just stuck with this forever? I even wiped my computer once for different reasons and it still happens.

Does anybody know what are the names of the new Posters/Room Mats/Cake Shop furniture coming from the pso2 Arks Cafe collaboration?