Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: B20 is ALIVE!

"Oh this is the beginner block ? Lets show them how to play Dressup Online 2."
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

For the most part they do then you have the morons who decided to make 20 the go to block and not something higher without taking in to considereration the future and how blocks tend to be repurposed by sega regularly. Then there are those who went to blocks 8 201 and 1 after 20 imploded making some difficulties a pain to find a mpa for.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I see enough Non-JPN players on every other block that isn't 20, so I really don't need/care for 20 unless I for some reason log on that block somehow, and just logging on to do some order or something to get off.
    Have no reason to move blocks just to do a few orders.

So... Summing it up...

Spoiler!
    Last edited by SakuRei; Jul 27, 2015 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuRei View Post
    So... Summing it up...

Spoiler!
    best way to explain it i seen

Quote Originally Posted by SakuRei View Post
    So... Summing it up...

Spoiler!

Those aren't radiations, those are [Shin'en No Yami] fragments.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Looks as dead as ever to me. I keep hoping either the stigma of B20 would be forgotten, or Sega removes it full stop and skips the number, it's a waste of a very valuable XH block. That said, at least the poison is (mostly) contained to B1, this way they are in a block that represents their skill level too.

The case of B20 nowadays is a strange one.

I mean, the JPs have to know by now that all the EN players don't hang out there anymore, right...? Yet they treat it like it's the neighborhood "haunted house" - you just don't go in, despite nothing actually being there.

Also, as a somewhat funny, and related, aside - yesterday I saw a JP player with a custom online status that read "NA come soon FOREIGNERS," which I suppose meant that he/she really hopes we all get the fuck out. Didn't think there were any JPs that still want us gone that bad.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    The case of B20 nowadays is a strange one.

I mean, the JPs have to know by now that all the EN players don't hang out there anymore, right...? Yet they treat it like it's the neighborhood "haunted house" - you just don't go in, despite nothing actually being there.

Also, as a somewhat funny, and related, aside - yesterday I saw a JP player with a custom online status that read "NA come soon FOREIGNERS," which I suppose meant that he/she really hopes we all get the fuck out. Didn't think there were any JPs that still want us gone that bad.
    I heard and knew people moved to Block 1 for a while now, and even then I refuse to play on block 20. Unless as I've said before, I'm not doing anything important.