Thread: Housing

Default Housing

Quick question, do you need to spend ac to remodel your house? I bought the large upgrade with FP, I bought decore, walls, etc. but it keeps telling me that I can't do it. I would be upset if it were to be a pay for only feature me personally since the small rooms terrible right now.

You just need a room pass which you can get from fun scratch

you can use 3 day room tickets for that

you can get the 3 Day Room pass from Fun Scratch or trade 1 excube for it in the excube shop

when you use the pass, you have to change your room layout from Mini-Room to Room Layout A/B

So you have to get room passes to put down more than 5 units worth of decorations?

I don't mind having a small room, personally. My main beef is the fact that at the moment all I can have is a bed, a table, a chair, and that magma cooker thing. My tiny room looks super bare.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegix-Drakan View Post
    So you have to get room passes to put down more than 5 units worth of decorations?

I don't mind having a small room, personally. My main beef is the fact that at the moment all I can have is a bed, a table, a chair, and that magma cooker thing. My tiny room looks super bare.
    Honestly, it's better than nothing. Before Ep.2, free players didn't even get the mini-room.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Honestly, it's better than nothing. Before Ep.2, free players didn't even get the mini-room.
    Well, it's a good marketing plan, that's for sure.

If you don't have a room at all, you don't know what you might be missing. If you get to see it, then you start to go "man, I wanna upgrade this", and start considering paying for it. XD

3-day room tickets, also, are pretty damn common from the fun scratch. Keep that in mind.
    ~

For those who feel they're too unlucky, can just turn 1 Excube into a 3-day Myroom ticket, from the Excube Shop.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur