Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

How do I get Oudo to give me his order?
    I know I don't need to go all of Shiki's orders as I didn't touch the Facility on the last 2 character I unlocked him with, but he was unlocked for them at different times.

1st char I did it with, it was unlocked after I completed the 1st Kuron mission.
    2nd character I did it with, it was unlocked after I completed the 1st Shironia mission (the 1st character I did not do Shironia).

I'm up to the 3rd and I did Shironia, and unlocked the exploration mission and he still won't give it to them.
    What is the perquisite?

Quote Originally Posted by cragner2 View Post
    Is this the same for Gu/Ra? Just more Close range since im to believe gunners have to stand in melee range for one of their damage multipliers
    Yes, Zero Range Advance does require you to be in melee range, but for Gunner, you are looking to use your Chain Trigger skill to increase your damage multiplier. It is more than possible to get a decent chain going on a Weak Bullet (you have to get to know how long Weak Bullet lasts to be able to perfect this), or to try to switch from TMG to Rifle and back after applying a weak bullet on a chain (less doable since the longer the chain, the faster it fades), but either way, time is of the essence to get that chain up without letting it disappear. And yes, you do lose your loaded Weak Bullets when switching to TMGs.

Now that emergency maint is up & LQ is down...
    Can I quote Kurokyosuke with

"As of the latest update, aside from Beach Wars and Eluther, is there any way to get Badges? I was hoping to get another 300 for my Support Partner before the Badge Shop goes away. I can still make it with all the Beach EQs coming up in the next 2 weeks, but I'd rather get to 300 ASAP."

And ask what is the point of the BW giving out 3 gold badges or something on XH if you get the S?
    *If you spent all your badges on a wep=300 you'd have either like low golds or no golds now
    *Gold badges are 300 or bust, you can't 'break them' into silvers/bronze to get lower prizes
    *If you can only get 3 badges at a time, you need 100 runs of BW
    *If you average 2 or 3 BW Sranks per occurrence...you probably can't get 100 runs in 2 weeks?
    (Unless you spend every second on pso2 waiting for BW to pop out)
    *Is it just meant to help people 'finish off' golds if you had like 275 at the end?
    *Because they're marked with 2015 they'll be utterly worthless once the shop vanishes

I'm stuck here at like 203 badges or something and am SUPER frustrated. I just did not have 6 hours/day to spend spinning around in that LQ endlessly to rack up the badges before it closed.

Im aware that Wired Lances have a lot of grabs, but how do these work on bosses? Are Wired lances very weak on bosses? and what about Partizans... i have never seen anyone in game use one and theres very few videos on youtube

im actually in a similar boat as azureblaze. i've been away from the game for quiet sometime and i just BARELY got 300 gold badges before the LQ was taken down, with the LQ down i would like for another way to get gold badges aside from BW3 which only gives bout 2-3 per.

also i've seen there are Nox weapons...where do i get those?

@cragner, the wire lance grab attacks still work on bosses they just dont move them, IE: Heavenly fall normally lifts the monster in the air and throws them back on the ground, if used on a boss it lifts nothing into the and and smashes the ground with the wired lances and it will deal damage in that area, the amount of damage is still the same however bosses can hit you during this or walk away they are not immobile.

also i wouldnt say they are weak against bosses but rather harder to use against bosses.

i use partizans, Volgraptor is a very VERY useful PA and speed rain goes lovely with that partizan you get from diabo. the new PA is also very strong. partizans are pretty quick and deal good damage not as fast as other weapons but still pretty quick. for what its worth i've solo'd the rare version of blu-ringhada on SH with a partizan

Quote Originally Posted by Maximz View Post
    also i've seen there are Nox weapons...where do i get those?
    It's actually being the darker den LQ quest drop back then, but due to ridiculously perfect design, LQ are now gone and there's no way to obtain it anymore, but you can still buy them from player shop (require 1 *12 weapon pass).

you think there is a chance they'll bring back nox weapons? cuz there is atleast 3 that i want but i can only imagine the price tag being extremely high on them >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Maximz View Post
    you think there is a chance they'll bring back nox weapons? cuz there is atleast 3 that i want but i can only imagine the price tag being extremely high on them >_<
    some of them are actually dirt cheap when *12 trading being a thing.

there's a chance for those weapon make a comeback, but first sega have to make those weapon drop somewhere else, or revive the quest itself.

and for reminder, you can get 3 *12 weapon trading pass from title reward.

yea, i have the 12* trading passes thanks ^_^

well i hope the ones i want are dirt cheap ill check tomorrow....errrr later today when the server is back up, thanks.

thanks for the responses btw ^_^

one more thing sorry~ any idea bout whats going on with the badges u think they'll make another LQ or something for us to get badges or are we stuck with just BW3? i only managed to get enough for 1 weapon n theres another one i want to get >_< its killing me

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    How do I get Oudo to give me his order?
    I know I don't need to go all of Shiki's orders as I didn't touch the Facility on the last 2 character I unlocked him with, but he was unlocked for them at different times.

1st char I did it with, it was unlocked after I completed the 1st Kuron mission.
    2nd character I did it with, it was unlocked after I completed the 1st Shironia mission (the 1st character I did not do Shironia).

I'm up to the 3rd and I did Shironia, and unlocked the exploration mission and he still won't give it to them.
    What is the perquisite?
    Switch to an Episode 3 matterboard.