Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

No idea, I was setting up Units/PAs/Weapons with the GUI.
    I just followed whoever was left on the screen when I was done setting up the GUI crap.
    I didn't notice everyone else had gone south.

The two clears I've had ended with like 1-5% VR energy.
    Haven't played it since the first day.

Don't know about hidden VRs yet, lazy to read the JP swiki.
    Waiting for people to finish doing up the maps there.
    If I do a search for hidden VR on the swiki page (隠しVR) it says only 3 and 5 have hidden VRs.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    No idea, I was setting up Units/PAs/Weapons with the GUI.
    I just followed whoever was left on the screen when I was done setting up the GUI crap.
    I didn't notice everyone else had gone south.

The two clears I've had ended with like 1-5% VR energy.
    Haven't played it since the first day.

Don't know about hidden VRs yet, lazy to read the JP swiki.
    Waiting for people to finish doing up the maps there.
    If I do a search for hidden VR on the swiki page (隠しVR) it says only 3 and 5 have hidden VRs.
    Odd, most of my clears end with 50% which has been the greater majority of my runs. The only time we've failed M5 is when some reason some players can't handle the final room... which I don't understand since Magatsu Set makes just about all incoming damage meaningless.

I've never once bought any weapons from that final shop. I'll work with what I have if no one drops something I can use.

What am I not picking up/trading in in order to never be able to pick a weapon in I2? I never have the first item that is required, am I being particularly stupid?
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.

Ahhhhh, so I am being particularly stupid then, thanks!
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by martinmeegan View Post
    What am I not picking up/trading in in order to never be able to pick a weapon in I2? I never have the first item that is required, am I being particularly stupid?
    You need 1 weapon from I1 (same type as the one you're trading for), 3 other weapons, and 3 grinders, I think.

So yeah, be sure to get whatever you need in I1 so you can get that weapon in I2.

Edit: Accidentally deleted the post (because I thought I read the question wrong), so reposting it.

I updated my guide with interval shop 1 listings and descriptions.
    A little difficult to read because I can't make tables on this forum.

I also added that image by TheszNuts at the bottom of the post.

I would also note that it would be nice if players have common courtesy and not hog all the drops that people drop. I just chewed out a teammate for picking up three 12*s that other players dropped. (One that I wanted and had PAs for) and then in the next run right after learning PAs I could of used that he won't use at all during the run.

Instead of him sitting there with 12* DBs, 12* Sword, and 12* Jet Boots I could of been using the jet boots with my PAs and someone else could of had the DBs or Sword.

Ugh, this is infuriating.
    The previous run was super terribad. Probably 15+ deaths by I1. Thought it'd end at M3.
    However, I had Reverse Tap. Managed to suck everything up and saved tons of time.

The last run, I had three Reverse Taps. Two people took the level 3 ones.
    Nobody used a single Reverse Tap the entire time. We had someone using TMG too. WTF.

Both of these runs ended at Hunar because everyone likes to get killed by his AOE at the same time.
    And they don't seem to know how to have/use/buy dolls either.

Edit: Third run, same thing. Hunar AOE, ton of people died to it. I ressed them before timer ran out.
    A few seconds later, he did it again, I tried to guard it. Died. Unfortunately, so did everyone else, again.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 28, 2015 at 11:47 AM.

I finished a number of times with shared ship randoms now.
    My fault for trying it on ship 2 at all.
    Somehow I don't like it as much as mission 1, probably because it's far less strategic.

And so far I never saw anyone get WB and only once someone got rifle at all for SC.
    Still, we finished with plenty time to spare every time.
    Hell, once the vr manager actually chose the miles over the vr time in f continent and it was just as easy.

Two things irk me though, that you can get a bunch of useless skills in intervals that only work if you got lucky and found a required other skill before (out of like 20 runs I only once ever got snatch step) and the other is that there seems to be little aoe available.
    The only aoe I got were Guren Tessen and Quake Howling. Both relying on the rng and the latter not very good anyway.

Can someone list or "dot" all the extra/hidden VR capsules in M3? No one but me picked up the VR capsules so I pretty much silently volunteered to be the manager for it. Only to see that someone picked up a large energy capsule right at the beginning of M3 with the bar being completely full.

Edit: Nevermind, found Taiga's guide. The red circles are where they are. I thought it was 4 VRs per island as Z-0 said, but it's 4 VRs throughout M3. If there truly is that many per island, you should specify where. If that's not what you meant, you only needed to say 4 hidden VR capsules in M3.
    Last edited by Xelor; Aug 28, 2015 at 12:16 PM.
    Currently Playing: PSO2
    Ship 2 - Shiku/Duman
    Steam ID: Shokuryu