Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

If you care, the game's ninth class has been found via datamining(by me), but only a few things are known for it.
    •Its name is Summoner(At least internally).
    •It has two summons(At least, two summons in the data, at the current moment).
    •Summoner will launch with five PAs, with each PA doing a different thing depending on which summon is out.

Sega hasn't officially unveiled it yet, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by loool View Post
    I'm talking about the class as a whole, not class combo. If it were class combo then Fi/Bo would take the top spot and whatever Fo/sub nowaday would be second.
    Fi/Bo's only competent at boss killing and even then falters compared to Fi/Hu and ranged classes. Fo/Te is competent at boss killing (given composite techs) and one of the best for mobbing. Saying Fi/Bo > Fo/Te is simply ignorant.

You still have a lot to learn about the game. It would be better to do more homework and ask more questions before coming to these faulty conclusions.

Fi/Bo is best class?

News to me lol.

Also even without class combos, Br isnt broken lol. Fo is straight up stronger than Br lmfao. And are we forgetting Fi or something? Fi is better than Br in skilled hands.

And the stronger part of Br is bow because of weak stance, headshots, and banishing arrow.
    It made be gimmicky but when work it straight destroy stuff. Force is pay 2 play. You need every element tree to even makes it good... Sword Hunter could pretty much flat Fighter. They can survive, block, attack harder, and way faster once gear is full.

Quote Originally Posted by loool View Post
    It made be gimmicky but when work it straight destroy stuff. Force is pay 2 play. You need every element tree to even makes it good... Sword Hunter could pretty much flat Fighter. They can survive, block, attack harder, and way faster once gear is full.
    The amount of work you put into something isnt really relevant.

All that matters is the end result.

Which is that FI and FO when in skilled hands outshine BR by a good amount, and BR's Bow is more effective than BR's Katana.

Reasons such as, "Well that is gimmicky" or "you need money to be good" is irrelevant because when you're talking about tier lists, you have to factor in maximum player skill without barriers.

This is why Fox is the best character in melee. His execution barrier doesnt matter because in the hands of the most skilled player, he's the best character in a competitive environment. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by r2zero View Post
    Hello PSOW!

I played PSO2 for a while until I quit around fall/winter of last year. I'm on the fence about rejoining and "starting fresh" (prob just gonna join another ship). The last thing I remember happening was Ultimate Nab getting released (and me finding it tedious).

What's different about PSO2 since then?
    There's Ultimate Liilipa now and also Challenge Mode, which are... challenging. Meanwhile, Naberius was nerfed to the point it's just pointless.

How big is the gap between Free and Premium Users? I remember it getting smaller by the time I left. How good are crafted weapons/units now?
    1. Run CM
    2. Get Photon Boosters
    3. Use them on crafted Red Weapons
    4. ???
    5. PROFIT

Some 13* are pretty easy to get too. And you can get 12* passes from titles.

Any major melee class changes/balances since then?
    I can only note PAs. Ones I find significant: Immortal Dove (DB), Gurren Tessen (Katana), Adapting Spin (WL).

How worth it is it to play PSO2es alongside?
    Depends, really. It's still useful for AC, passes and mags. I personally don't find those bonus weapons worth the hassle with EQs. I prefer playing PSO2, because even reward-wise it's far more welcoming. Besides...

How easy is it to make money now?
    A lot of affixes went down in price massively, including Soul Receptor. Even Flict/Alter ones. Modulator is still very relevant, especially now that Apprentice Soul has the most ATK and also boosts its transfer rates. You can farm that in SHAQs after abduction. Other than that, everything money-wise is pretty much the same.

this game is broken.

We need CD's on skills. Not pp shet.

I'd love to combo in this game, unfortuantely combos don't mean shit here.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

edit: double post. plz delet...
    Last edited by infiniteeverlasting; Sep 30, 2015 at 01:51 AM.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    this game is broken.

We need CD's on skills. Not pp shet.

I'd love to combo in this game, unfortuantely combos don't mean shit here.
    do better since comboing in this game is easy as shit if you have PP

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    do better since comboing in this game is easy as shit if you have PP
    i dont think he's saying that he cant do combos

i think he's saying that comboing doesnt matter because "everything is broken."

like "why do you need to do tsukimi > gekka when you can just sakura endo x2" type thing lol.

and he's kinda right. there is very little need to do slick combos when you can BHS x3 or Twister Fall Type-0 x3 or Sat Aim x99.

Really the closest things to combos that are regularly done is Zondeel > Something Else

Really the closest things to combos that are regularly done is Zondeel > Something Else
    Zondeel -> left click is the swaggiest combo.

Well I do use uncharged megiverse -> PA because backing off to heal as a BO is for cowards!

That does make me think though. If we had more meaningful utility in PAs, etc there would be more comboing like that, rather than the choice of hitting dudes in this area hard, or hitting dudes in a narrower area harder. Almost like reverse tap -> shift period/bullet squall, assuming reverse tap stopped sucking (well if it sucked in better... you know what I mean)
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Sep 30, 2015 at 03:00 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!