Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by timesyndicate View Post
    Well I ran issue with controller even I get Tweaker into overlay, it seem word can't describe how about video to show you my problem. Control layout Game-pad style, border less.

youtube.com/watch?v=eV043g7katg
    Hi, im getting same problem, i solve it.

you MUST launch steam client [Run this program as an Administrator](right click menu). and run Tweaker on steam

PSO2 need administrator permission, must run steam and steam controller on administrator

have a nice arks life!
    (sry for my not good english, im japanese)

Try launching the game in big picture, then configure the controller there. I usually play in big picture so I can adjust everything while playing.

Quote Originally Posted by unknownex View Post
    Hi, im getting same problem, i solve it.

you MUST launch steam client [Run this program as an Administrator](right click menu). and run Tweaker on steam

PSO2 need administrator permission, must run steam and steam controller on administrator

have a nice arks life!
    (sry for my not good english, im japanese)
    I already launch using Administrator, the controller keep act like mouse in game. What do you mean put controller on administrator mode, only allow Steam run as administrator doesn't mean it already allow Steam controller run as Admin ?
    Last edited by timesyndicate; Nov 14, 2015 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Try launching the game in big picture, then configure the controller there. I usually play in big picture so I can adjust everything while playing.
    Nope the controller still useless, it keep acting PSO2 game as mouse not actual game pad, when I launch tweaker from steam the controller response like game pad, moving right pad on controller the mouse not moving, when the PSO2 launch the controller return to like mouse setting not game pad.

Nope the controller still useless, it keep acting PSO2 game as mouse not actual game pad, when I launch tweaker from steam the controller response like game pad, moving right pad on controller the mouse not moving, when the PSO2 launch the controller return to like mouse setting not game pad.

Just to be sure, are you using Steam Beta client? go to settings and select the option to use beta updates, I don't really know how much updated is the public client. This will also update the controller firmware to the latest (plug it with the usb cable).

For me it works like this:

I launch the tweaker from my steam short-cut. The controls here are the same as the default desktop control, just like a mouse.

Once the game launches the control is then the one I have configured, if you select the default gamepad layout it should work as one, then you can change each part as you like.

Just to be sure, are you using Steam Beta client? go to settings and select the option to use beta updates, I don't really know how much updated is the public client. This will also update the controller firmware to the latest (plug it with the usb cable).

For me it works like this:

I launch the tweaker from my steam short-cut. The controls here are the same as the default desktop control, just like a mouse.

Once the game launches the control is then the one I have configured, if you select the default gamepad layout it should work as one, then you can change each part as you like.
    I did like you say, set steam to update beta still nothing, either I launch from steam or big picture mode still the same. Open tweaker using steam it act like game pad, when PSO2 finally run it acting like a mouse on the controller, I had to hit something outside like press window logo for start display the controller going back into game pad, when I click back the game the controller start acting mouse again. This is confusing hell out of me, my Xbox one wireless adapter not working well with the game because it keep bind LT to RT and now steam controller not recognize PSo2 as a game but a mouse.

Do you have any other gamepads connected? I don't think PSO2 will accept input from more than one x-input device at once, so you'll have to disconnect all of them but the Steam Controller.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

No I don't have any other gamepad connect, I have xbox one with wireless adapter past week try to make PSo2 work but it useless so I use Steam controller, but the game keep recognize as a mouse input when everytime PSO2 launch and the odd thing that the game pad work in tweaker but not the actual game.

I have really no idea what the problem may be, I use windows 7, my Steam is NOT running as administrator (but it's installed outside of any windows folder, as always), the same applies to pso2 and the tweaker, and I have an extra x360 controller plugged that works perfectly fine as a second controller in local multi-player games, in the Tweaker options I have "Steam mode" enabled, but I think I actually didn't need that the first time I tried to launch the game on Steam.

It may actually be a current bug, I think I've heard similar problems on the Steam forums, with games using a launcher that don't work properly after the launcher closes and the game start, but I didn't have any problem with the same mentioned game. Or others I've tried.

If I were you, I'd try to solve my XBO controller problems first (I'm sure there is a thread around the forum), and wait for future updates on the Steam Controller, it's not a secret Gaven doesn't like w10, so they will go faster fixing things to other OS.