Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    I haven't seen a congested message on Ship 2 since before the DDoS, doesn't stop every single XH block from filling to capacity during high demand EQs though. That said the population seems to be entirely on XH and (to a much lesser extent) SH, I don't know if that is exclusive to Ship 2 though.
    Pretty much this, it seems fine to me. Seeing a "congested" message for Ship 2 or not isn't going to make me pay to switch.

What would make me switch is if my friends stop playing or if they are also willing to switch.
    Currently Playing: PSO2
    Ship 2 - Shiku/Duman
    Steam ID: Shokuryu

How do playershop prices compare to Ship 2? Prices for AC stuff seems to have gone absolutely stupid lately (40mil for Sit 4? ), is the same happening elsewhere?

I'd also love to know how Ship 2 can be so laggy during emergency quests if it's so underpopulated compared to other ships...

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Sit 2 is the same on 1,2 and 4. JPs had some opinions on it as well.

Also you have to consider that a mass move to another ship wont change anything, it will just make a b20 for the other ship.
    Last edited by TheszNuts; Nov 15, 2015 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    I'd also love to know how Ship 2 can be so laggy during emergency quests if it's so underpopulated compared to other ships...
    Connecting from half the world away, usually through some kind of proxy, might of be relevant.

It's being that way since last year. Some never came back after the DDoS.

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    Connecting from half the world away, usually through some kind of proxy, might of be relevant.
    Don't use a proxy, never had lag issues until recently (around the time of the Halloween update).

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

You people don't see the congested message because you are already online in scheduled EQ to get a "good block". I don't play much, but I've seen the congested mesage twice in the past two weeks, at moments where Ship 1 and Ship 4 were Full and the rest congested. Is Ship 2 the last one to get congested? obviously, but it's not deserted.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Don't use a proxy, never had lag issues until recently (around the time of the Halloween update).
    Good for you, I know Lagatsu-sempai has failed to notice me for considerably longer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Sit 2 is the same on 1,2 and 4. JPs had some opinions on it as well.

Also you have to consider that a mass move to another ship wont change anything, it will just make a b20 for the other ship.
    Good to know that, at least for now, s3 is free of danger.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

ship 02 was in "busy" status the other night during JP peak hours so ya