Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Endgame?

I like toying with Dragon Ex using Braver's counter strike.

Makes it look like we're sparring, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    With all the spins and flips it does, Namegid seems more reliable, although I guess Innocent Form Ilbarta works better if it's an Ice/Dark build, since it has no weakness anyway.
    Dragon Ex has no weakness prior to part breaks, but like all the large dragon bosses barring Chrome Dragon, it has some resistance to all elements it isn't weak to, so Ilbarta does reduced damage. It wouldn't be worth using.

Ramegid and Samegid are compromises for accuracy, but as you can see from the video posted, Gimegid does the job fine all by itself. Dragon Ex has wide enough range and moves fast enough that Namegid is unreliable to actually set off, since you're liable to be forced to dodge some of the time, at least before getting any part breaks. But after a part break you can just Gimegid lock it, so Namegid is pretty irrelevant. Namegid is good for MPAs, but Dragon Ex tends to die quickly in those anyway due to flinch locks, and of course part breaks disable Namegid's lock.

Endgame is to max your DPS , then play something else until update.

Quote Originally Posted by seilent View Post
    or just megiverse > fomelgion then gimegid them
    and those 3 bosses are very delicious targets for gimegid anyway

as for X
    That's lv65, not lv80 and wrong arm!

The sword arm with dangerous attacks is the other one, that arm only shoots out weak, slow-moving crystals that barely do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by seilent View Post
    or just megiverse > fomelgion then gimegid them
    and those 3 bosses are very delicious targets for gimegid anyway

as for X
    Well it's pretty easy for Ra or Fo with WB and Fomel but yeah, I usually just namegid Ex's parts and then the face if I don't want to/have Fomel. Probably not the best choice clearly seen in that video but I like namegid.

That's lv65, not lv80 and wrong arm!

The sword arm with dangerous attacks is the other one, that arm only shoots out weak, slow-moving crystals that barely do anything.
    The secret move that Ex has sometimes gets me because I've never even seen it except for like 4-5 times. Funnily enough, SH Ex sometimes kills me due to silly mistakes that I do.

It wouldn't make a difference here anyway, since Ex dies too quickly for it to attack in SH. In XH you might want a full break (minus tail) just to get more openings to attack, since it'd create more flinches, but then, you could just Fomelgion.

i don't really bother which part to break actually since he's gonna die anyway.
    i will try at LQ one later (though it's not 80 either) plus there's gear too there (cmiiw) which would be good for simulation
    but then there's usually element weakness boost in XQ that gives huge boost in tech

tho im not really against namegid since u can just lock > charge > unlock > run away xD
    i do that too sometimes when lazy

end game is boring once you get half decent gear.

After that point there are few that are actually willing to go the extra mile for the best gear, at least personally for me i don't even want to think about that grind. Anything above an 11 star makes me just want to quit permanently.

P.S. have they changed the grind rates for 12 stars yet? if i remember correctly back when 75 cap came, they moved 10 star grind rates to 11 star and 9 star to 10 etc, are they going to do taht again?

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    end game is boring once you get half decent gear.

After that point there are few that are actually willing to go the extra mile for the best gear, at least personally for me i don't even want to think about that grind. Anything above an 11 star makes me just want to quit permanently.

P.S. have they changed the grind rates for 12 stars yet? if i remember correctly back when 75 cap came, they moved 10 star grind rates to 11 star and 9 star to 10 etc, are they going to do taht again?
    I believe current ☆12 grind rate is almost the same as ☆11 now.
    The only difference is ☆12 use 5 Grinders for each try, and more money too, I think

pict from JP wiki
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I believe current ☆12 grind rate is almost the same as ☆11 now.
    The only difference is ☆12 use 5 Grinders for each try, and more money too, I think

pict from JP wiki
    that sounds like ahorro movie to me. Welp going to stick with my pot 3 affixed 11 stars

Everytiem i log in after a month long hiatus i log off immediately as i don't feel the need to get any better gear LOLOL

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/