Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    uh, isnt there like 1 point passive skill that makes the whole enemy be affected by this skill lol
    Yes, that node are indeed exist. But it require the pet-wb skills and only on the caster's pet (well, that is actually balanced, because it would wreck bosses like Train Ghidorah if the effect was shared to other Su's pets).

When the wb skill duration are off, the problem still kind of exist. I hope that there would be an update to not make the pet auto-attack with just a click (this often make the pet attack like a mad animal when it was not locked on to certain part of the bosses).
    Last edited by Zeroem; Jan 28, 2016 at 06:14 PM. Reason: typos
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

I played for the second time the train arks quests and it had the same layout, and the same spawns. Can it be more lazy than that?? seems like each episode suffers from lack of variety on new areas, Episode 3 lost the distinctive area 1 and 2 of each stage, and now we also lose random stages and random spawns...

I can't find info of the new souls on Swiki.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    I can't find info of the new souls on Swiki.
    You mean this?

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%8...8A%A0#the_soul

Stat :
    トウオウ・ソール ALL+10
    アクト・ジ・ソール 打撃力+35 PP+3
    ティル・ジ・ソール 射撃力+35 PP+3
    マギー・ジ・ソール 法撃力+35 PP+3

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    random stages and random spawns
    Call me crazy, but weren't we complaining about this being a thing at the beginning of the game's life cycle?

And now we're complaining about them fixing shit with this? I'm not sure how to react here.

Also, yeah, seems that they're diving deeper into "SJW Insta-Gratification Ez Modos" territory. Because Ghidran seems to go down rather easily, regardless of difficulty (unless he spawns in Tokyo Free Field, in which case he actually seems to get an HP/Def buff of sorts when he spawns).

Did I mention that they basically push new players into Episode 4? You don't get a choice when you make your character to start on EP1-3 or EP4, as they'd advertised. Irregardless of your choice, you're thrust into EP4 by default. Also, they cut out dialogue in the tutorial (by which I mean cutscene dialogue for Chapter 0).

RIP nameless tutorial black dude. Your constant sacrifices will be missed.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Call me crazy, but weren't we complaining about this being a thing at the beginning of the game's life cycle?

And now we're complaining about them fixing shit with this? I'm not sure how to react here.

Also, yeah, seems that they're diving deeper into "SJW Insta-Gratification Ez Modos" territory. Because Ghidran seems to go down rather easily, regardless of difficulty (unless he spawns in Tokyo Free Field, in which case he actually seems to get an HP/Def buff of sorts when he spawns).

Did I mention that they basically push new players into Episode 4? You don't get a choice when you make your character to start on EP1-3 or EP4, as they'd advertised. Irregardless of your choice, you're thrust into EP4 by default. Also, they cut out dialogue in the tutorial (by which I mean cutscene dialogue for Chapter 0).

RIP nameless tutorial black dude. Your constant sacrifices will be missed.
    Nilla did you just say irregardless?

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

the best part was the character storage n_n i been having problems the whole year because of the stones

Not gonna lie - I feel terribly unmotivated to play Episode 4 right now. Having to wait another three months for the graphics update, the release of both Blade & Soul and Dragon's Dogma PC around the same time... I ain't got no time for this shit anymore. It'll be even worse when XCOM 2 releases next month.

Hopefully, when Tier 6 graphics are released, I'll have cooled off with my other games enough to give it a proper look. Otherwise... yeah, not so much.

I enjoy the Tokyo map a lot thanks to the GOTTA GO FAST mechanic, and Summoner is... well, it's umm... something to level in the meantime.

Yo 4real though, you can finally view other players' equipped accessories and hairstyles.

Too bad you can't copy and paste the names. You almost had it right, SEGA. :^(