Page 149 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1579

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Since we tend to force AA and AF with Inspector Settings, there are bound to be fuck-ups. Try to see if something appears normal first WITHOUT the inspector settings acting on the game. I remember some settings messing things up in the past.

Also, updating drivers resets inspector settings and sometimes a new driver changes the layout on how the card works. Good Luck.
    this is what im currently using
    Spoiler!

is the latest driver still causing problems for pso2?

Edit: i noticed something with AA Fix, with it on or off i can use different MSAA settings that i couldnt use before but i get really werid text artifacting and a strange triangular white line across the screen that can be sometimes noticed on stairs in pso2
    Last edited by pkemr4; Feb 12, 2016 at 06:53 PM.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

to get those shadows you need to use SSAO wich sadly the latest nvidia drivers don't use, they changed to +HBAO

another question, when i set inspector to lock fps to 120 how come ingame fraps reads 127 fps? is there something im doing wrong?
    栄美

GeForce 361.91 WHQL driver still causing trouble for me.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    GeForce 361.91 WHQL driver still causing trouble for me.
    Bump, same issue as above.

DSR is fucked up for me in pso2, i get 120+ fps but the game microsutters to hell and back.

this is going from 1920x1080 to 2560x1440
    using a DVI cable
    Last edited by pkemr4; Feb 21, 2016 at 08:33 PM.
    栄美

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    DSR is fucked up for me in pso2, i get 120+ fps but the game microsutters to hell and back.

this is going from 1920x1080 to 2560x1440
    using a DVI cable
    Have you tried using an HDMI 1.0 or 2.0 cable? You can also try setting the game via the NVidia Control Panel or NVidia Inspector menu to "Prefer Maximum Performance" under Power management mode. Alternatively, if your monitor supports Adaptive V-Sync, you can try enabling that if you play in fullscreen mode. If you don't, and if you don't have any HDMI cables, then I wouldn't know. It stuttered for me, but not as much since I swapped out my CPU to an i5 4690K. Then again, I rarely use DSR with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Zerran View Post
    Have you tried using an HDMI 1.0 or 2.0 cable? You can also try setting the game via the NVidia Control Panel or NVidia Inspector menu to "Prefer Maximum Performance" under Power management mode. Alternatively, if your monitor supports Adaptive V-Sync, you can try enabling that if you play in fullscreen mode. If you don't, and if you don't have any HDMI cables, then I wouldn't know. It stuttered for me, but not as much since I swapped out my CPU to an i5 4690K. Then again, I rarely use DSR with anything.
    using a Benq XL2411Z and playing virtual full screen
    栄美

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    using a Benq XL2411Z and playing virtual full screen
    That's a very good monitor. But, the best I can suggest to you is to try using an HDMI cable, and if possible HDMI 2.0. I also suggest the other trick I mentioned. Go to your PSO2 profile on NVidia Inspector, and then scroll down to Power management mode. By default it's set to Adaptive based on the global driver setting. Set that to "Prefer maximum performance". See if that helps you.

...So, is this topic still alive? If not, is it safe to necro-post?