Page 44 of 318 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546475494144 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Well, in summary, Kohri become friends with Hitsugi thanks to the Mother......And you knew how attached Kohri is to Hitsugi.
    Was it really that hard for an attractive high school girl to make friends? Aika in the anime made friends in school without even trying just cause of her good looks. The Earthlings in PSO2 seem to be extremely gullible.

Unless Kohri is an orphan and Mother Cluster practically raised her then that would explain why she seems to have a few screws loose in the head.
    Last edited by loafhero; Apr 11, 2016 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Was it really that hard for an attractive high school girl to make friends? Aika in the anime made friends in school without even trying just cause of her good looks. The Earthlings in PSO2 seem to be extremely gullible.

Unless Kohri is an orphan and Mother Cluster practically raised her then that would explain why she seems to have a few screws loose in the head.
    Well, Aika got 2 advantages. Blonde hair, and 'foreign transfer student' card she employed.
    Those 2 would naturally attract attention of others toward her.

As for Kohri, it's not really that far off to assume that she's a former bully victim, considering her actions and borderline-yuri attachment toward Hitsugi. But again, the key for that answer might be in Hagito's hand, since Hagito's the one that trigger Kohri's action in Story Mission 4-2.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Well, Aika got 2 advantages. Blonde hair, and 'foreign transfer student' card she employed.
    Those 2 would naturally attract attention of others toward her.

As for Kohri, it's not really that far off to assume that she's a former bully victim, considering her actions and borderline-yuri attachment toward Hitsugi. But again, the key for that answer might be in Hagito's hand, since Hagito's the one that trigger Kohri's action in Story Mission 4-2.
    Gaining attention I can understand but Aika ended up developing friends that were affectionate to her as if they have actually spent months hanging out together. That kind of friendship normally requires a minor degree of commitment and some basic social skills, none of which Aika had. Realistically, Aika's overall anti-social behaviour would have eventually alienated people from her and made her a target for mean-spirited gossip behind her back. That's why I'm just gonna assume that PSO2's Earth is a friendlier place to live in unless your butt ugly or just average-looking i.e. Itsuki and Yutaka were harshly treated by others for no good reason because of their overall mundane appearance and timid personality.

On the topic of Kohri, her potentially being a bully victim seems plausible but its also likely that Mother Cluster deliberately raised her to have an immature mentality while also sheltering her from the outside world which would make her easy to control and manipulate.

BTW, anyone noticed that during the story, when we see Hitsugi looking at that big monitor with the news report about that guy who turned out to be evil (yeah im not big on names yet), the jingle of the news was the same one from Space Channel 5's Ulala swinging report show?, That's probably the thing i liked the most about the story of ep 4 so far, lol.

Also, anyone else find it amusing that Ulc is the leader of Arks now, given that she flat out DIED before and we saved her by time travel?, that gurl owes us big time!

It was VERY appropiate for me to start episode 4, because i actually was in a 2 year hiatus from the game! since i started college + job i didn't have time to play, so 2 years actually passed for me, and when i started and seen my character frozen, it felt super appropiate lol like there was an actual story reason as to why my character has been on a real hiatus. Just a lucky coincidence! but it would be cool if Sega implemented a cutscene like that triggering when a character dosn't log on for like 3 months or more.
    Last edited by jeremycards; Apr 11, 2016 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremycards View Post
    Also, anyone else find it amusing that Ulc is the leader of Arks now, given that she flat out DIED before and we saved her by time travel?, that gurl owes us big time!
    If I remember my cutscenes correctly, she got that job with the power of networking because she got to know Xiao after we saved her and proved to him that she was capable of helping to co-ordinate ARKS. It's not out of the question but I guess if anything it proves that it pays to know the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    If I remember my cutscenes correctly, she got that job with the power of networking because she got to know Xiao after we saved her and proved to him that she was capable of helping to co-ordinate ARKS. It's not out of the question but I guess if anything it proves that it pays to know the right people.
    Xiao was looking for someone who can take over being administrator after he took it from Luther once he became DF Loser. Since we (matoi and the player) couldn't do it as we're needed elsewhere, Ulc was the perfect person, as she doesn't has photons, but is associated with several ARKS to make her a popular choice, not to mention her views are akin to a neutral party.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ulc's a good leader solely because she's not corrupt, doesn't orchestrate assassinations and actually tries to improve everyone's lives.

Sadly, her sense of fashion is very tacky. Say what you will about Luther but at least Luther had better tastes in fashion.

I get that its meant to reflect Ulc's perky and positive personality but still... then again, I really do appreciate the addition of palm trees.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Ulc's a good leader solely because she's not corrupt, doesn't orchestrate assassinations and actually tries to improve everyone's lives.

Sadly, her sense of fashion is very tacky. Say what you will about Luther but at least Luther had better tastes in fashion.

I get that its meant to reflect Ulc's perky and positive personality but still... then again, I really do appreciate the addition of palm trees.
    I don't think the improving lives is fit for her reason to be elected. Ulc's unanimously elected as ARKS head by Xiao and us because she has vision for ARKS, can give different opinion, while also knowledge-able about the grand picture (also because we are more useful on the field). And Ulc remake the ship to give ARKS fresh start.

And don't judge her Ol Blink.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Apr 11, 2016 at 10:46 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

That makes me wonder how she looks now, i guess she must have a cool uniform now that she's the leader, instead of that car repairman suit she had before! i can't even remember the clothes she had in episode 1, but im 100% sure it was better than the jumpsuit lol

Just wondering:

We all know that our character is a verifiable badass after going through EP3 and we showed that in EP4.

In that case:

1) How well-known/up the totem pole are we?
    2) Why are we not entrusted with Genesis weapons?