Default Article: New PSO Server Quests

Hello All! This is Black Canary (Human Head). I just finished playing 2 of the 3 new quests from the server update. {Today IS the first Wednesday.}Ruins was added to the list of mop-ups and nightmares ...and it is awesome if you can take hits without falling down. It is a little less impressive than the Mines 20 sinow room, but it is pretty neat to see them all coming at you at once in the first-person view . The new Win Back, "Lost Ice Spinner", is amazingly funny. It has barriers everywhere and even a barrier that looks so enticing to backstep through, but once you do you go into a room that you can't get out from! It might have been a glitch, but me and StompBox encountered a couple of barriers that blinked off for a second then back on again... strange. What is even funnier is the excessice use of slamer-things. There is one instance where a switch in the middle of a ring of slamers with confusion traps everywhere,it's fun to get hit so many times. Caution: Do NOT try this quest alone! TOO confusing!
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Default Re: New PSO Server Quests

On another note, the Ice Spinner quest seems to be slightly buggy. Some people cannot play it without getting RSOD (Reset screen of Death) somewhere in the middle of it. I, myself, have been unable to complete it. I got a LSOD (Load screen of Death) while entering Cave 3 for the final part of the act. I will attempt it again later on, I just completed Endless Nightmare #4 and am proud of myself.

Doh, on another note to my other note, my Dreamcast never experiences BSOD, FSOD, RSOD, or LSOD. So having it happen was sorta weird. Maybe my Dreamcast is going out? ;p I mean, I do have 10 characters and countless hundreds of hours of play time. ^_^ Never once had a reset, I did have some BSODs but those were Sega caused (During that hellish weak of unannounced maintenance whenever they felt it was neccessary.), LSOD is out of the question NEVER has it happened for me. However, I have had a few player caused FSODs. Those can be avoided though. I've never had the game up in freeze out of nowhere though. Anyway.. Just FYI ...

of the finished quests were there any rewards like the easter quests?

The original Drunk FOmarl

I finished Ice Spinner w/ no problems. This quest is a lot of fun as it requires teamwork and puzzle solving never before seen in PSO. Also did Endless 4 and had no problems (well, with the quest anyway, the 4 chaos bringers charging at once... that's another story entirely).

just meseta so far.

I finally got back onto my screen name~! It is just meseta so far, but I did find six materials in one cave 2 room!
    Mr. Sassy Baskets
    Level 25 Newman Ranger/Guntecher
    Mrs. Butter Stacks
    Level 30 Cast Fortefighter