Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Excuse me but...

The same problem occurs for Japanese players who played v1 but do not have v1 anymore.
    -- Barubary

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Default Oh PLEASE.

Are you that naive?
    38 Allow Removing Banned Items From The Bank Online [Note 15]
    Note 15: With this code, some items are banned online like Priest/Mind--, etc, this code will allow you to remove these banned items from your bank to use online. This is our first ONLINE ONLY code, where it has no effect in Offline mode. Who knows how long this will last, but enjoy it while you can!

Oh yes, this REALLY helps the PSO community even more. The fact that they posted this further proves that they SUPPORT PKing. They mentioned the Priest/Mind--, which is actually the hacked Devil/Technique that allows PKing online. Go figure.
    Furthermore.

39 Target NPC's With Any Technique From Technique Menu (In Level Or Town) [Note 16]
    Note 16: With this code, it is meant to target NPC's for fun, we do not know if you can target other players online.

This is so hilarious. They had all that free time to test the previous code for making banned items accessible online, but they didn't have two minutes to check and see if other players could be targeted online with this code? Bullcrap.
    I hate the GSCCC so much, it's not even funny. I hate the people who use the codes even more, because they're making use of these codes. I laugh when people tell me, "it's just a game" as an excuse to justify cheating. If it's just a game, then why the hell are you cheating in the first place? "It's just a game" implies that it's not that important to you, yet you're willing to take the steps necessary to make everyone else miserable, and have everything handed to you?
    God this is infuriating.

Default Re: PSO v2 Glitches With US PSO v1

is going to be a problem with the US version 2 or is it just a problem woth the japanese version

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Default The funniest thing about all of this...

...is that these idiot kids whine and moan about a $3/month payment for this game, acting like it's a large sum of money, but forked out $49.99 for a Gameshark in the first place. The irony.

Well,if the Japanese PSO v2 is like the original,and I'm betting it is,then it's not a glitch.You can't get online if you don't have a Hunter's License,even if you live outside of Japan,because when you go online with the game,it takes you directly to the Japanese servers,not the US ones.And it will say the ISAO password is invalid or something,which you get with having a Hunter's License.This is what happened with me anyway,and I bought the Japanese version way before the American version was released,so I don't think it has anything to do with the serial numbers.And also the save files aren't compatible,so Japanese saves won't work with the American version,and vise verca.Anyway this might be the problem...

All of you people complaining, shut up. He's just trying to help you, jeez, if i were baru i wouldnt submit news here anymore...

Veteran Fighter

Default Re: The funniest thing about all of this...

I'm quite sure a good majority of the GSers are using a downloaded and burned GS

I get it! So if you can't wait to play Ver2 in the US, you'll have to wait anyway. Ha ha ha...

It's not a real glitch, or bug. Just a problem for those who chose to import the Japanese version for use in the US.

Default Re:Thats life!

Assholes in real life, assholes in cyber life. It sucks.