Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default I work for Software Etc.

i went in and checked the comps today and saw nothing for PSO and PS2, also no 2 versions for NGC, just one sku 220011, Phantasy Star Online 2. dont know, but i think someones fibbin or got his stories mixed.

Default Re: PSO v2 info from East Coast Sega Distributer Rep

I just called my local Software Etc..... so funny how they say that these are all rumors and have no info on it. Looks like someone here doesn't really work for Software Etc..... dream job, eh?

Default Re: F-U Sega!

Frankly, I put as much stock in the veracity of this drek as I do in the psychic friend's network.
    However, I could see Sega planning on GC users buying two games. Why not?
    Look at us idiot Dreamcast users, going off to pay the original price again, and a monthly fee, for what's essentially a 'patch' (And not a very good one *coughcoughreversertrickgonebad*).
    I don't know. Honestly, I think it's a load of crap. I mean, they have a working DC v2 already. It'd be just a bit easier to translate that and ship it over then, say, port it to the PS2.
    And, sadly, corporations, be they gaming, cinema, or otherwise, will never realize that they'd make a very large number of their consumers very very happy by doing simultaneous world-wide releases. I don't know, maybe they've got some deals set up with the middlemen. :P (Games aren't the only things people import.
    In short, there's been no actual word on v2 from Sega itself. Only hearsay and conjecture from people who 'heard' it from 'people'. That's what everyone should be angry about - the fact that Sega's not bothering to tell us what's really going on amidst all these rumors.

Default so...you mean...

you mean ver.2 for the DC will release in november?!?!?!?!?!?!????

Dude... That is so not kool, waiting by the door for him. Better learn how to speak japanese, then I'll show him... Mwhahahaha. Err... I mean thank him... but he better not expect a tip from me!

Default Re: I work for Software Etc.

probably ideas in the cloud that are not officially confirmed... Yet.

Sounds like BS to me... Never heard of Sonic Team being anti-Sony.

Your right... you are not hardcore enough. Don't care about what ppl say, huh... then what is up with YOUR two cents?!?

Cool, thanks for the info.
    I'm curious about what SKU stands for.
    Super Kart Unifier? Spiffy Kick Understander?

Didn't you hear that bit in Sonic Adventure if you set your language to Japanese? In the intro, Sonic looks over at Tails and says, "Crash can suck my big blue balls, desu des ka."