Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Default Re: F-U Sega!

Ya, i wonder if Sega just makes that just to piss us off.

Default Re: PSO v2 info from East Coast Sega Distributer Rep

what the hell, i mailed news of november to the mods about a week before this post and i get no recognition, fsck that

i think its that second one, spiffy kick unterstander. :P

Default Re: SOA what in the wolrd are you thinking!!!

Ditto pal! Sega your really know how to treat your loyal customers!! How many times will we let sega shove crap down our throats? They are only truly worried about sony, nintendo, and microsoft! i should have sstayed with the true leaders in gaming Sony!! But i had to listen to those gaming magazines who kept saying sega made the best games blah blah blah! Cripes! i bought my dreamcast just so i could play Phantasy star online. i love this game and they should at least give us one more great game to go! Not that shenmue crap either! iI wouldnt haved believed this but i swear i called sega a week before this guy posted his Bad News and they told me the same thing about the november if at all news. They didnt say anything agout sony though just gamecube. Ill say it once and ill say it again, Sega sucks great big nat monkey butts!!!!! They dont make the best games, if they did they would be number one in the game right? So much for those so called gaming experts!!!

Damn sega if they wanna make money they should release version by july at least.... FUCKING SEGA U SUCK!!!!!! god dammit they always screw it up... Why can't they do sumthing rite 4 a change... FUCK U SEGA!

obviously they did do something rite if everyone is going crazy over this game...

I do work for a Babbages and we do not have a release date for PSO2 on the PS2...that is rumor...we have a date for PSO version 2 on thte gaycube but that is it...and the release date is still NOVEMBER for PSOver2 on DC

yea i agery with you. Sega is to screwd.They keep changing the relseas date.i was waiting for a long time for pso ver2 then they say its not coming till november. and i waited ever sence i heard it was coming out.So they lost two customers well actully three because my next door nighboor he dosent like sega either ( because of two things) u have to pay and that sega keeps changing the relese date.

u are so right. i mean like sega are fukked up. pso is geting very boring. iv used all the chars and they all are on lv 100 (execpt for the one im using now) (Humar)

Default Re: F-U Sega!

ya man i agery with you sega is geting g*y they are so dam fukked up. i say kill sega they are so dam gay. fukk u sega fag.s pso is so dam boring iv played with every fukking chars.and beat the dam game so many fukking times its pitta full (dam sega