Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Free period

So if i have an account that is currently inactive, will i be able to join on this too or will i need to renew first? The announcement is a little self-contradicting.
    And with that, I'm off like a prom dress!

Default As long as you've had an

As long as you've had an active account at some point during PSU's lifespan, you'll be able to play once the free period starts. Edward clarified this on the boards. Your account doesn't need to be active now.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Default Oops...

Nevermind. I read the thing a little closer and got my answer. Now i just gotta go dig out my copy of the game and reinstall it.
    And with that, I'm off like a prom dress!

Default See you in December when

See you in December when FFXIV comes out XD

Default awww crud my quarter finally

awww crud my quarter finally ran out. transferrin chars/items to 360 would be the ultimate! who wants to look like a nub again? great timin considering i just renewed 2 180 day subs....

"Unconcious" in Forest 2 T_Esquire's Avatar

Default Again?

This sounds like the same thing they've been doing since PSO v1. Close the English servers while keeping the Japanese servers running indefinitely. That's the only saving grace of the 360 version, the fact that the servers are integrated. While I'm not surprised, I am upset that they'd still do this. Sega has never liked the US, thanks in no small part to PSO v1. I'm sure if SoA had charged us for online access from the beginning we'd not be seeing Sega shutting down our servers with every iteration.
    I guess... It wasn't enough... Hee hee hee... Perhaps I was overthinking things... Awww... After thinking about all that... I'm starved! Let's head home.

Default Yes

This is the best news ive heard in a long time. maybe now they can focus on making a new pso game for next gen systems.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Default So much time and work i put

So much time and work i put into this game all for nothing wow!! so pissed that it all comes to and end now, as this shouldn't be Sega should have taken more time to do this game right not make psp version and develop Phantasy star 0 for the ds don't see that game doing well ether in the long run there trying to do to much on a small handled system that was not meant for an online mmo ! When will Sega learn there lesson?

Ive converted to the dark side tks to Sonic Team and psu damm you lol!

Default wtf

Thats lame all this work for my character gone. I wish everyone could transfer their characters to xbox.

Default Wrong. The 360 version is

Wrong. The 360 version is still going anyway, NA PSU wasn;t getting updates that were not already released in Japan. Thus, it was not in the way for developing another game.. most of PSUs content was already on the disc and needed to just be unlocked.. Anyway Sega they just proven PSU was not in the way of any development by recently making PSZ and PSP2. It's just sad news for everyone who was actively playing on the server.

Paragon of Fortefighter Excellence!
    Leader of the Guardians Mobile Defense Force Guild-PC/PS2
    PS2/PC PSU:Krupp 170 FF/PT/FIG Zanki 137 FG/GM-Since Day 1!
    PSP2 Krupp 126 Hunter 30 PS3 Ad-hoc party and Internet Multimode (Mail me if you wanna play!)
    Waiting anxiously for PSO2..