Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Nice baseless speculation

Nice baseless speculation there. Every PSO/PSU game ever (barring one PSP title) has come to Western market. There's no reason to suppose that PSO2 is going to be any different.

Default More definite release date?

So, if it comes out 2012, I probably won't have to wait too long, but does anyone have any idea whether they have a more specific deadline? And if anyone could tell me the monthly fee, that'd be nice too. of course, if nobody has any idea, then don't worry about it.
    I swear I'm not OP, I just punch Ult ruins monsters to death on a FoMar.

Default yeah i don't mind range

yeah i don't mind range weapon auto-attack, but id like a reload or cooldown function.
    i hope melee weps dont get auto attack - yes its lazy!

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

Default only thing i don't like is

only thing i don't like is sega doesn't seem to get the message that people want more inventory slots. i'm not saying give infinite slots of like 200 but i think items should be split like they were in psu but have things like healing items not take up inventory space, make it so say weapons catagory has 30-40 slots, armor has 20,... wait they said no more armor? ok units 20-30, disks 50 healing items, enough slots for each type, not all that many actually, but how about more inventory for them, how about 30 monomates? and as for misc item how about 100 if they are doing a crafting system again?
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

Default The alpha test, though just

The alpha test, though just a test, had no IP blocks.

Default The complaint about ranged

The complaint about ranged weapons was that the assult rifle only did three round bursts and people found that it was a not becoming of an assult rifle to only have a semi-auto mode so I suppose this is one of the ways to allieve that. I do recall there being a PA that had a similar effect to firing the rifle's full clip in the Tokyo Game Show demo but I don't know where that will end up in this new version of the game.

Default Consoles?

The longer this is delayed, the better chance this will be released for consoles, but not this generation. With Nintendo releasing the WiiU soon, it's looking like this console generation will be coming to a close sooner than expected. No game developer wants to make an mmo for a platform that won't be around for at least another 4 years. I would not be surprised to hear of a WiiU version in the works some time in the next few months. After that, maybe an Xbox 720 or PS3-2 (they wont name it 4) announcement in a year or two depending on the popularity of the game and release date of the new consoles.

Default Do Want

The delay is GOOD NEWS. Delays are typically nothing but good (except in cases like Duke Nukem).
    Also, it gives us all time to save money and upgrade our PC hardware (be it incremental or building all-new systems) so that we can enjoy the game to the fullest.
    Speaking of which, I think AMD's new 8-core CPU "Bulldozer" is supposed to be released soon..

Default Actually, original Japanese

Actually, original Japanese text says nothing about mirage dash("Mirage Escape" in Japanese). The "dash" you won't be able to do while charging techs is actually running, not mirage dash.
    (It also says "dash" at "The hunter's step and ranger's dodge-roll" part, and it means running.)

Default I have risen now after a decade!!!!!!

It's been over ten years since I have played PSO, I once attempted to played PSU but it wasn't the same it was a different game than what I wanted.... But now I was curious so I began a search of PSU and to see if there had been any changes that had interested me, that's when I heard the servers were being shutdown. After that I investigated to find media of PSO2....
    After so long, it's time for me to now return to.... P S O 2