Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Or get another email and a prepaid card with at least 2 dollars in it. Sign up for the AWS stuff using new info.
    That's sorta messed up, but I like it!

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Or get another email and a prepaid card with at least 2 dollars in it. Sign up for the AWS stuff using new info.
    Yeah, just do this. But I don't think you even need at least $2 -- when I made a new account for another free trial about 6 months ago, they accepted the prepaid card I provided and it had $0.60ish on it.

If you want legit, there's VPN services like NordVPN for premade stuff and VPS like Vultr if you want to DIY like Amazon. Vultr worked well for me for pso2 but failed for Soul Worker and Closers

Silly question: I bet AWS will recognize if I use the same card number, but different email address, no? What about a different 3 digit verification code?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Silly question: I bet AWS will recognize if I use the same card number, but different email address, no? What about a different 3 digit verification code?
    You like, can't have the same CC number with a different CVV2. It's like having the same plate number on your car but registered to to 2 different people.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You like, can't have the same CC number with a different CVV2. It's like having the same plate number on your car but registered to to 2 different people.
    I do. Card expired months ago, which is likely exactly why they were fishing for payments xD (oopsie). Got a new one with the same CC number but different verification because astoria fed. is weird like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I do. Card expired months ago, which is likely exactly why they were fishing for payments xD (oopsie). Got a new one with the same CC number but different verification because astoria fed. is weird like that.
    The sad part to it is that the reason a lot of cards got cancelled March and April by banks or through normal expiration dates is because Amazon, Google, and Sam's Club all got hacked and their data was compromised. There is a pending class-action lawsuit in the works for those who's credit scores were hit by debt incurred from their infrastructure causing the cancellation of cards and freezing of accounts.

Glad you fixed your problem.
    I also use AWS and I like the service...

AWS is actually amazing for gamers considering anytime a person can just launch to connect anywhere in the world to escape region blocking. I use it a lot in different nations for their games and media content... you know when youtube tells you that some video isn't available in your country? or some BS.... Just AWS to the different nation and watch whatever content you want. Same when I get those crappy Anime Headers of "This video is not made available in your country, but it is registered to a service that is owned and operated by your country." ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"