Page 133 of 318 FirstFirst ... 3383123130131132133134135136143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3179

That story update went from
    Spoiler!

to
    Spoiler!

real quick.

I knew Laplace's Demon would be a pushover, and I don't really care much for Kohri or any of the villains but it's just frustrating writing for our characters to be so powerful and just be standing around doing nothing.
    Last edited by AutumnChronicle; Sep 12, 2016 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    That story update went from
    Spoiler!

to
    Spoiler!

real quick.

I knew Laplace's Demon would be a pushover, and I don't really care much for Kohri or any of the villains but it's just frustrating writing for our characters to be so powerful and just be standing around doing nothing.
    Well,they always made Player-Chan to be like that.Powerful but always stand in a sideline.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Not sure if the Story has the balls to kill off Enga considering how they didn't have the balls to kill off Zeno before (Enga is already regarded here as Zeno 2.0 and Hitsugi is sort of like Echo minus the romantic feelings).

Maybe killing off Enga might be for the best for Hitsugi's character development. I wouldn't want Hitsugi to be like Echo; a potential for character development but said potential ultimately leads to nowhere and their back to square one.

Plus, I don't see how much more of a role Enga plays into the plot any more beyond introducing Earth Guide.

Off topic, I really am hoping to see a possible Matoi vs Phaleg just so I could see Psycho Matoi make a return for old times sake. Its been a while since the last time Matoi utterly destroyed and humiliate a narcissistic older woman in black.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    do both of them like mythology.? or it just hitsugi because i don't remember when they said kohri like it
    Only Hitsugi though its possible that Hitsugi managed to get Kohri into sharing an interest in mythology too in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Off topic, I really am hoping to see a possible Matoi vs Phaleg just so I could see Psycho Matoi make a return for old times sake. Its been a while since the last time Matoi utterly destroyed and humiliate a narcissistic older woman in black.
    We just got Matoi back, leave her out of every fight. Don't want to lose her again.

Enforcer of Evil™

And hey, at least we nope'd Ophiel's teleportation cube on Aru (only for Ophiel to abuse plot powers to take Hitsugi away but you know).
    If only Hitsugi had done *anything* tho. I can get not wanting to kill someone, moreso if they're your friend, but after 5 minutes of mad ramblings and assault with giant sword, maybe you could do something other than standing awkwardly as the crazy approaches you. Like running away, or kicking'er in the stomach as she approaches weaponless. ANYTHING even making coffee could at least potentially confuse her.
    At least Matoi had no idea that her "friend" who saved her would stab her 5 seconds later. Hitsugi got at least one whole mad monologue. Sigh.
    Ah well, we needed a reason for Aru to super falzian on us.
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

Somehow I wish they made alternate player characters appear in story mode, 2 at max because 3 slots are free just to show that MC has a strong roommate other than the npc's. I would wante my Ice and Fire twins popout for some action lol. But that aint never gonna happen

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    We just got Matoi back, leave her out of every fight. Don't want to lose her again.
    Aww, but she's one of the most powerful characters in the Story. Think about it this way, it could finally be the Story's excuse of letting us acquire Matoi's, in her Innocent Cluster outfit, partner card.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    Well,they always made Player-Chan to be like that.Powerful but always stand in a sideline.
    You'd think they at least bother to summon some Phantoms to occupy us so that we at least have a legit excuse for not saving Hitsugi, instead of just standing there looking at the Apostles like a dumbass.

plot twists player chan let Apostles had Hitsugi so he can track down mother base.enga mad about it and change side join force with phaleg save hitsugi destroy arks and mother happy ending

If this wasn't plot blocked, MC(yes, I call him/her that because i dont like the sound "player-chan" being used on MC) could've just used Katana Combat and whoop their asses, Or Sabarta/Grants spam on them. But no, he/she just had to stand there and look like an idiot.