Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    Does anyone know easy way to find Earth Rocks? i need 3 and 3 each time i grind it. its sooo hard to come across, ive tryed mining it but it doesnt show up
    What level is your mining? If you're still pretty low, I recommend getting achievements from other fields, then going back to Tokyo/Las Vegas for Earth Rocks. Every time you level up it boosts your chances of starting a fever or finding rare materials.

I mine whenever I can just to kill time, and I'll usually pick up Earth Rocks every time I try one of the Earth fields, I'm around Level 15 mining I believe.

Does anyone know easy way to find Earth Rocks? i need 3 and 3 each time i grind it. its sooo hard to come across, ive tryed mining it but it doesnt show up
    Okay. I'll give you explicit directions on what to do in order to increase your odds of mining Earth Rocks.

1) First, make the recipe "東京マダイの照り焼き" (Tokyo Teriyaki Madai) at Franka's Cafe with the igredients: 東京マダイ (Tokyo Madai: 1 of this stuff) and 東京大豆 (Tokyo Soybeans: 10 of this stuff). You can simply buy the ingredients from Player Shop. It'll raise your chances of getting ores (which Earth Rocks are) by 50%.

2) Go to either Tokyo Free Field or Las Vegas Free Field.

3) Locate a Fishing/Mining Areas and clear out the baddies around it.

4) Proceed to Fish, and use All of your fishing stamina in order to up your chances of getting a Fever.

5) Once all of your fishing stamina has been depleted, go to a mining site, eat the recipe you made (東京マダイの照り焼き) and start mining. Hopefully, you'll get a Fever (which is what you want), if not, you'll have to got to another mining site(s) and dig there.

Doing these steps should up your chances of getting Earth Rocks.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Sep 23, 2016 at 05:15 PM.

Just to add on, you can also run PSO2es Quick Search for them as well.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Okay. I'll give you explicit directions on what to do in order to increase your odds of mining Earth Rocks.

1) First, make the recipe "東京マダイの照り焼き" (Tokyo Teriyaki Madai) at Franka's Cafe with the igredients: 東京マダイ (Tokyo Madai: 1 of this stuff) and 東京大豆 (Tokyo Soybeans: 10 of this stuff). You can simply buy the ingredients from Player Shop. It'll raise your chances of getting ores (which Earth Rocks are) by 50%.

2) Go to either Tokyo Free Field or Las Vegas Free Field.

3) Locate a Fishing/Mining Areas and clear out the baddies around it.

4) Proceed to Fish, and use All of your fishing stamina in order to up your chances of getting a Fever.

5) Once all of your fishing stamina has been depleted, go to a mining site, eat the recipe you made (東京マダイの照り焼き) and start mining. Hopefully, you'll get a Fever (which is what you want), if not, you'll have to got to another mining site(s) and dig there.

Doing these steps should up your chances of getting Earth Rocks.
    Thank you, I found the soybeans, but the Madai isn't showing in any player shops

I'm working on getting a 13* weapon for a few classes but until I'm able to get one from other methods are the ones available from the 2016 badges sufficient until I'm able to get something better? I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to what the better end game weapons are and what the best potentials are. Also If there Is something better out there that would be somewhat simple/fast to obtain I'd appreciate any Information on how to get them. For now I'm working towards a bow for a pure bow build, a katana and a talis.

Trying to buy "Tokyo Madai" how would I search that in player shops? thank you.

Thank you, I found the soybeans, but the Madai isn't showing in any player shops
    Sorry, I just checked for the Madai on the player shop. Apparently you can't buy it, probably due to the rarity, so if you don't have it on your person (from fishing at Tokyo Free Field), instead of making, "Tokyo Teriyaki Madai", I want you to make:

遺跡エビのかき揚げ (Ruin's Shrimp and Vegetable Fritters)

The ingredients are:

遺跡エビ (Ruin's Shrimp: 10 of these)

and

遺跡麦 (Ruin's wheat/barley/oats: 5 of these)

Now these two items you can buy from the Player's Shop for sure, and they'll boost your acquisition rate of mining medium size ores (which Earth Rocks are) by 30%, a little less from the previous recipe I gave you, but it'll still help regardless.

You still mine for Earth Rocks at Tokyo Free Field.

Sorry about before, that I didn't check everything thoroughly enough before giving you a proper answer.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Sep 23, 2016 at 06:26 PM.

Its ok, I just bought them, thank you for the help <3

Edit: I don't have the option to make (Ruin's Shrimp and Vegetable Fritters) I bought the I bought the right things I believe. Maybe I have to unlock it?
    Last edited by Abyss Queen Ivy; Sep 23, 2016 at 07:34 PM.

^Yes you have to unlock them by fishing at Ruins.

anyone remembers the button combination to set your standard premium storage?