Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

I've not played Diablo, but each map, whether free field or quest, was always 100% set. The variance came in which of the maps you actually got, when it came to the free fields - your party got allocated one out of a number of pre-set variants. Which pool your map got drawn from depended on the section ID of the party leader. Beyond the different drop pool, that was another reason to buddy up with people - different map populations.
    Holy shit that's actually a really smart system. It makes it feel random enough without actually having to be randomly generated each and every time, which cuts down on load times right? Nice.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Butt is a great spot for the WB. It's easy to hit and only problem is if you have aggro and it keeps turning or the guy who has aggro also has wise stance and tries to do the same thing you do. Anyway if plebs don't like Wise Stance modifier then they shouldn't like the 20% from WB either.
    the problem here is Fighter Main Class has to only take one stance in order to have both Stance and Limit Break+some of the Slayer skills going; and since you mostly fight things from the front anyway, they go for Brave Stance over Wise.

so just use PAs that allow you to stay in front of anga but still reach the wb'd core on the rear :v (its joke; most of those on fighter aren't really all that good)

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    I already got the shield so the rates can't be that bad. The wand on the other hand will be problematic, because you need to find it at least twice.
    A decent rate is still 0 if the arm never breaks.. people kill it long before the arm goes in my runs

The souls are nothing of the other world but they give variety at least.. 2 of them are defensive with HP and the third arrived late.

Dubarusu gives you 35 of T-attack, 20HP , 5 Dex and 1pp (If you want at least 1 unit with HP)

Guryuzorasu gives you 35 of R-attack, 5 Dex and 3pp (I was waiting for this one but now with the train soul converted to a Till the Soul, it's not as necessary anymore)

Dead Leon Soul gives you 35 of S-attack, 30HP and 5 Dex (Compare to Leone Soul. I prefer this one if I want HP.)

I used Google translate so they may appear different on the English translation.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    The souls are nothing of the other world but they give variety at least.. 2 of them are defensive with HP and the third arrived late.

Dubarusu gives you 35 of T-attack, 20HP , 5 Dex and 1pp (If you want at least 1 unit with HP)

Guryuzorasu gives you 35 of R-attack, 5 Dex and 3pp (I was waiting for this one but now with the train soul converted to a Till the Soul, it's not as necessary anymore)

Dead Leon Soul gives you 35 of S-attack, 30HP and 5 Dex (Compare to Leone Soul. I prefer this one if I want HP.)

I used Google translate so they may appear different on the English translation.
    Probably already be aware, but it fills out the last of the ult soul table.
    Nab - PP (S-atk) HP & PP (R-atk) HP (T-atk)
    Lillipa - HP & PP (S-atk) HP (R-atk) PP (T-atk)
    Amu - HP (S-atk) PP (R-atk) HP & PP (T-atk)
    One more option for shooter types.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    A decent rate is still 0 if the arm never breaks.. people kill it long before the arm goes in my runs
    Ah, are all boss 13*'s indeed based on part breaks? Didn't even think about that possibility.
    Haven't gotten any of them and have always went straight for the head like most...thought they were just actually rare! Though it is extremely easy to "sticky" onto the head compared to other parts for several classes. (Deadlion and gruzoras at least, attacks are all over the place chasing boxer around...still not sure how to aim effectively on it aside from waiting for the fly-by's return punch)
    Last edited by Spiral; Oct 21, 2016 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Try playing on low tier non-expert blocks or play ranger so you can concentrate fire on the arms by placing weak bullets on it

Yeah for once having good MPAs might be a detriment unless more people end up wanting those units (and stop caring about getting the Gix unit or something). It's near impossible to chase its shield around with a sword ;A;

A WB on the center counts for most of his Anga's front anyway. None of my fastest runs have came with a Ranger that WBs his butt. Each to their own I guess. I'll take a Techer that buffs and zondeels over a Ranger here anyway.

Anyway, I'm sure people have noticed Lightning affects ultimate Quartz/Ex the same way as poison affects their normal versions.

Edit: Let me rephrase, counts for most of Anga's non protected core body. Just because it is easier for you to mark his butt instead of locking his ribs and marking that doesn't mean it is right.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Oct 21, 2016 at 03:57 PM.

I didn't even know Anga had a growth system. Would someone care to explain it?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

They did this when Ult Nab dropped. At first, Anga didn't have weapon resists, but after a week, it did.