Page 155 of 273 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157158165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2726

Hello i was wondering if anyone figured out translation of new pets personalities and which ones are the best for each new one (this aside where can i find out information on the new pets? i haven't played since summoner was released).

Also i see we get more pet slots is this time to get one of each element for each pet now? back before i only had light element for all 3 first pets ( 10 star wanda/9 star bird and dog ).

I never touched summoner skill tree since it was new and i couldnt afford to mess it up and reset. Can anyone suggest me some must have skills in the skill tree aka skeleton build of the must have skills.

I am still confused on sub job i know this was asked a ton of times but what is suggested now? I always thought mage jobs were good due to skill tree skills that enhance pets with shifta and deband. I have a 70 katana braver sub i can use but is it even worth it?

any beginner tips and info on summoner(or things you wish you knew) are greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    which pet do you think is ideal for the pp slayer parfait?
    Absolutely Torim. It's really easy to get below 50% pp setting up torim spiral. Maybe Viola and synchro, depending on how you use them. You could also use it on Maron and spam Maron shot before throwing it. That said I definitely say go for torim first.

Quote Originally Posted by deusalkaiser View Post
    Hello i was wondering if anyone figured out translation of new pets personalities and which ones are the best for each new one (this aside where can i find out information on the new pets? i haven't played since summoner was released).
    Melon and Marron: 超逆境 (Increased damage when below 25% hp)
    Viola: 超目立ちたがり (Increased aggro generation and decreased damage taken)
    Synchro: 超なかま思い (increased damage when switching from a knocked out pet)

The three newest pets Aero, Jinga, and Popple are just upgraded versions of Torim, Wanda, and Cery, so they have the same personalities.

Also i see we get more pet slots is this time to get one of each element for each pet now? back before i only had light element for all 3 first pets ( 10 star wanda/9 star bird and dog ).
    No. There's too many pets. You could maybe make a rainbow set of Marons though.

I never touched summoner skill tree since it was new and i couldnt afford to mess it up and reset. Can anyone suggest me some must have skills in the skill tree aka skeleton build of the must have skills.
    This is what I'd consider a core tree. The most important thing to remember is that there are two new 1 point skills that aren't in the skill simulator. Both of these skills are SUPER important to grab early so if you're making a build plan try to save 2 points. it also includes trees for all the potentially useful subs, and kind of assumes you're using dedicated sub trees for those classes, but that's not as important for most of the classes except fighter (I'll get into that in the next section).
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...FkbbnHNik0000j

THESE are my recommended builds, that assume you're using pure sub builds for the classes, and plan on using multiple subs and unit sets, which may not always be practical (again the missing points in the SU tree are for the other two skills).
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...SkbboHNik0000j

I am still confused on sub job i know this was asked a ton of times but what is suggested now? I always thought mage jobs were good due to skill tree skills that enhance pets with shifta and deband. I have a 70 katana braver sub i can use but is it even worth it?
    Su can cast techs itself it doesn't need a casting sub to do it. The best general use subs are Fi, Br, and Gu. Fi gives you the highest damage against non-weakpoints that doesn't rely on active skills, if you can deal with the stances (they're based off your pet's position). Br is gives you access to Average stance, weak stance, and attack advanced, which, depending on what you're doing can be stronger and more reliable than fighter (boss EQs where WB is everywhere for example), atk advanced itself stacks well with the normal attack parfait if you want to see pets doing 30k normals to weakpoints. Gu gets you Attack PP restorate, Perfect Keeper (based off your pet's hp), chain trigger, and potentially automate deadline for reckless Alter ego usage. Gu has THE BEST burst damage potential out of all the subs, especially in a party when you can have someone help you build chains. It can be good for general use in low level content thanks to Attack PP restorate, but for XH stuff, I wouldn't recommend it if you aren't making good use of chain trigger.

Te and Bo are in a kinda weird place. Basically they work best for quests with lots of mono-element mobs where you can't reliably make good use of Fi or Br stances, and don't get a lot of chances to use CT... so TD... they're good for TD.

any beginner tips and info on summoner(or things you wish you knew) are greatly appreciated.
    Pietro has weekly COs to kill 60 enemies with each pet that reward some unique candies. Aero, Jinga, and Popple count as seperate pets from their first forms for the COs so it's a good idea to keep an extra, low level, Torim, Wonda, and Cery around specifically for the COs.

Hmm what parfaits and rolls do you suggest for each pet?
    Last edited by HeyItsTHK; Dec 3, 2016 at 09:52 PM.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Where do I get the normal attack damage boosting parfait?

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    Where do I get the normal attack damage boosting parfait?
    Seasonal EQ drop. Can't get it right now but should pop up in Christmas EQ
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    Hmm what parfaits and rolls do you suggest for each pet?
    Not Kondibon but here's how I see some of them. I don't English patch, so you're gonna have to guess what some of these are in the translation.

Universal "I want more damage and have PP to burn" parfait: Gamushara (10% pet PA damage ↑, 25% PP consumption ↑)
    Universal Ares parfait: Blast (4%/5%/6%, works like Ares weapon latent)

Universal roll that a lot of people likes: Shikkari (20% faster KO recovery, stack 2 for 40%)

Wanda/Melon/Viola/Shinkurou:
    I don't really use them, can't give any suggestion.

Torim/Aero:
    Depends on what you want your bird to do, it can take a lot of stuffs.
    - Megaton Parfait: 9% damage ↑ vs boss.
    - Hakiriki Parfait: 40% damage ↑ to normal attacks. For when you need to reposition yourself or something and can't just keep spamming the PA.
    - Ultimate Parfait: 8% damage ↑ against ultimate enemies. For when you lives off ultimate quests.
    - Harapeko Parfait: 7% damage ↑ when PP is below 50%. Think PP Slayer.

- Ouen Roll: Tiny buff to most stats from Pet Sympathy calls.
    - Migawari Roll: 10% less PP usage during Alter Ego, stack 2 for 20%.
    - Tsuyogari Roll: 10% received damage ↓ from boss symbol enemies. (The diamond shaped icons on minimap.)

Sally/Sari/Saly/whatever/Popple/why is this pet's name so hard:
    - Kiai Parfait: 8% dmg ↑ when it's within 1 mirage escape's distance from you, 4% if it's 1 to 2 mirage escape's distance, 0% outside of that. Think Zero Range Advance 'cept it's between you and your pet.
    - Ultimate Parfait: If you lives off ultimate with a sally/popple.

Maron:
    - Megaton Parfait: Because.
    - Gyakuten Parfait: 6% dmg ↑ when its HP is below 1/4. This will aways activate on bomb throw.
    - Ultimate Parfait: If you l(ry

- Henkan Roll: Take 4% of your pet's DEF stats and add that number to their ATK. Maron's DEF isn't that high, but it's something. (Example: Maron no buff 13* Lv120 T-DEF 1271, they would gain ~51 T-ATK for that.)
    - Shikkari Roll: Figure I'll mention that if you put 2 Shikkari on a maron, the recovery time is 36 seconds instead of 60 seconds.

Totally special occasion: Critical
    This can go for any pets you want for critical. Your crit rate can go to a minimum of 45% without other players if you don't sub a FI and run the Lv20 Critical Strike Tech ring.
    - Hissatsu Parfait: 10% dmg ↑ on critical hits.
    - Ouen Roll: 10% critical rate ↑ when you Pet Sympathy on the Shifta request.
    - Critical Stick Candy: 7% critical rate ↑, size 1x4.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Dec 6, 2016 at 02:29 PM.

Shikkari roll is 10% revive time reduction, so you get 48s maron down time with two of these.

For other pets, always stick with alter ego roll if you can afford them.

Hmm..that 10* tact is 100 atk base, swiki site shows 190 max atk if you grind it into +10

is this affect pet damage?

No, Tact's base atk stats doesn't affect pet damage. You would only see a tiny increase if you were to hit something in melee range with your Tact. At the same time, it keep technic damage at an all low.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

too sad, so only "All class use" is worth for this tact..