Page 298 of 318 FirstFirst ... 198248288295296297298299300301308 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3179

While I do appreciate you sharing your thoughts on final chapter, but it was to me more of a rant rather than a fair review I just couldn't bring myself to continue reading...but oh welp.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    While I do appreciate you sharing your thoughts on final chapter, but it was to me more of a rant rather than a fair review I just couldn't bring myself to continue reading...but oh welp.
    Never claimed it was a review at all.

What they did with Xierra and the Not-Vita was actually pretty clever. I'm glad that interaction actually turned out to be important, plot-wise. It was surprising.
    More thoughts later.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The finale reminds me a lot of Bayonetta 2's final battle; the main villain is a megalomaniac with a god complex, manages to fuse with god who happens to be an asshole too and wants to recreate the world because he thinks humanity sucks, one of the heroes makes a speech about how humanity doesn't suck and move forward yadda, yadda, yadda, the little boy macguffin gives the heroes a fighting chance, the heroes beat god and the main villain subsequently perishes but not without leaving behind something to continue annoying the heroes. It all ends with one of them making a sad sacrifice, bidding farewell to the heroes before the scene proceeds to the epilogue where nearly every surviving character is living happy lives.

Difference is is that its done WAY better in Bayonetta 2 because that game completely embraces its absurdity, goes all out with it, remaining self-aware AND can still be genuinely heartwarming. It even had the balls to kill off its little boy macguffin character.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Well, that's the only thing he has been doing in this topic for about a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    Well, that's the only thing he has been doing in this topic for about a year now.
    Aww~ You noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Aww~ You noticed.
    I'd actually be surprised if no one else did.

Quote Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
    Finally finished watch the final chapter
    so according to Ardem word
    Adem and Phaleg are basically Adam and Ives who obtained forbidden apple and got curse by this God as a result to have extremely long life right?
    I start to wondering what kind of "forbidden knowledge" that result in the god wrath
    Well,i wonder if it's the upcoming EQ raid boss.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    It all ends with one of them making a sad sacrifice, bidding farewell to the heroes before the scene proceeds to the epilogue where nearly every surviving character is living happy lives.
    Still needs a babies ever after, yo. That way we get another episode featuring the return to Earth, and where we see grown children and go,
    Spoiler!

lol i just noticed about Qliphad Weapon series.

Qliphad= Qliphoth, the Tree of Death.

Zephyros is obviously Sephiroth, the Tree of Life.

As Ardem said, the Phantom God that was supposed the Sephiroth in resetting the world and bringing new life, attained Ardem's long life suffering experience will end up being the Qliphoth who seek nothing but destruction of everything.