Page 3720 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2720322036203670371037173718371937203721372237233730377038204220 ... LastLast
Results 37,191 to 37,200 of 46801

I'm a little confused with the new Seiga CF. I actually have a +40 and affixed Seiga sword, so in the end I just need the required amount of fuse right?...but what about grind? Will I have to grind it to +35?

What are the potentials on the upgraded Seiga and Quotz weapons?

Im sorry if this is a stupid question, but some weapon potentials say "increases DAMAGE" and some say "increases POWER". Are these the same?

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    Another option to consider: instead of spending millions of meseta extending a Saiki set, it may be better to save up for Invade/Austere units, which (IIRC) are still a pretty good option until the RNG sees fit to drop a set of Zenisis units.
    I may just use my vanilla units then, since I blew most of my meager amount of cash on affixing a few semi-decent things on them and I'm still working towards the last set of level cap unlocks (just hit Hunter 75, which was my goal before going back to Ranger cube grinding and grinding crap for my 13* weapon to eat.)

They seem to be doing well enough over the old Hieis I was using, so... good enough for me.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

If I plan to use Zein Rear and Arm, which would be preferred to use between Ray/Union and Izane (Will probably use these for Hero) assuming I don't get Zein leg at some point.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    If I plan to use Zein Rear and Arm, which would be preferred to use between Ray/Union and Izane (Will probably use these for Hero) assuming I don't get Zein leg at some point.
    Should depends on how you like it, no?
    Izane for better safety, Ray/Union for more PP to burn (and 5 more points on attack).

Though I personally prefer Izane (since I'm more of a HP fan )
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    Out of the limited quest is there one straight up better for things, examples:exp,more badge drops,quicker all around
    I think number 2 (the one with Doritos at the end) was the one with the best exp, and number 4 drops fuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I have. I still can't see it.
    Did you S rank all of them? That may be one of the requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    ]進化デバイス/プチアンガ
    It is a (very, ridiculously, excruciatingly rare) drop from the Ep.3 LQ.
    Thank you. I guess that means I will spam ep 3 lq now lol.

Another question, I heard Lucky Rrise / Temptation does not affect EQ boss crystals (like Deus, Mother, PD, etc.etc.).
    Is that true?
    What is actually affected by Lucky Rise / Temptation?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Thank you. I guess that means I will spam ep 3 lq now lol.

Another question, I heard Lucky Rrise / Temptation does not affect EQ boss crystals (like Deus, Mother, PD, etc.etc.).
    Is that true?
    What is actually affected by Lucky Rise / Temptation?
    Lucky Rise/Temptation does affect EQ bosses. However, the boost has to be active when you kill it, not when you break the crystal. So switching to Umblla Rod after the boss is already dead (like 75% of players in the game) has no effect.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

two quickies, is there a way to stop the screenshake when u fire a gun in over the shoulder/first person?

also, the game ... im not quite sure "crashing" would be the right word but if i close the lid of my laptop and the game givs me a pop up message and closes. i am not sleeping my laptop, just the display turns off (music still plays, like u can hear everything still running. then when u open it it acts like u dc'd or something)