Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What do you think the worst possible thing to happen to a PSO player is?

Is it hitting a new high level, only to be NOL'ed?

Is it finding a new lovely rare, only to lose it to FSOD?

Is it encountering a rare enemy, and all it drops is Meseta?

No, I think what's happening to me, is the worst thing to happen to a PSO fanatic...

What's that you may ask...

NOT HAVING PSO!!! >___<

I lurk around PSO boards, and I see people complaining about the most miniscule things, and saying how they are going to retire from the game. DON'T! Spare a thought for someone who doesn't even have the game. While you think that Forces not casting S/D/J/Z is bad (which I do not. Power to the forces!), not even being able to complain about it, because you don't have PSO is worse.

Next time your playing PSO, I want you to be considerate to your team mates.

They are fanatics, just like you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gyser on 2003-08-13 03:38 ]</font>

bah stupid forces...anyway the worse thing is corruption....it happened to me a week or 2 ago.

Memory Card corruption. Happend to me once. It sucks.

Getting rares stolen from me. Mainly the really really rare items.

Corruption by far I say

I've corrupted twice so far then I got my BBA because I heard that your connection can play a big factor in getting FSOD-X *shrugs*

The Word Butcher

ive got something that is close to the aggrevation of corruption. while playing online, my gamecube said it could no longer read PSO. i hit the reset button thinking it was just a fluke, but when i started it back up, i got a message that said i lost some data. i went to my char. and found that all of my non equiped items in my invetory were gone. i lost a lot of good stuff but thank fully i didnt loose my mag(power DC).

hey try hitting level 100 on the DC legit and then have sum little bitch come and turn your character into a shino equipped with a force field and with repeaters! it is worse than corruption because as well as losing your items it makes a complete mockery of your character

PSO Assassin

worst thing to happen to a pso player, cheating, the rare item aspect has kind of lost some excitement, when i see a red item box, its bitter sweet. One, i love finding my own legit rares, especially enemy parts and support items (ie. cure freeze, pb create, ext.) But its bitter because these items are as abundant as stars in the sky. And corruption, i have suffered corruption about 5 times, luckily it was only the items that my character was carrying that got deleted, and three times out of the five, only my meseta was gone, so I was very lucky. Anyway, i agree with the poster of this topic, love your teammates, we all have one thing in common, we dig pso.

Peace love and hair grease
    CHEERS!

No matter how cold the winter, theres a spring time ahead.......

YS BOOK I & II
    Panzer Dragoon Saga
    ZELDA

wats that about panzer saga? now that is a good game! imo > pso