Page 4212 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 321237124112416242024209421042114212421342144215422242624312 ... LastLast
Results 42,111 to 42,120 of 46801

so i skipped the EBQ2 intro cutscene by accident. is there a way to watch it again?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    so i skipped the EBQ2 intro cutscene by accident. is there a way to watch it again?
    The EP5 story selection from the bridge.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i got 14* maron and melon but has one 14* parfait which pet should i put it in?

Oratank > it doesn't matter, you will get more parfaits as you play more. Just make sure it's the kind of parfait you actually want on the pet.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Hello. I want to farm some buster medals (a).
    What would be the best course of action to spend as little time as possible? Should I participate in Perpetual Madness EQs, as most rich ones, or regular Buster Quest is just as good medals-wise? Welcome any other general advice.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Hello. I want to farm some buster medals (a).
    What would be the best course of action to spend as little time as possible? Should I participate in Perpetual Madness EQs, as most rich ones, or regular Buster Quest is just as good medals-wise? Welcome any other general advice.
    Buster Medal A is no longer available, but if you mean the new Buster Medal that came out with this update (simply called Buster Medal), you can usually get around 10-20 per run of a Free Match; if you can at least get into a 4/8 run of those, you can easily get a nice amount in a short amount of time since free match is only ever Grade 1 or Grade 2, which makes enemies really easy to kill, even without a full MPA. I'm not sure how many you can get from Perpetual Madness, but I find not having to rely on an EQ is the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I'm not sure how many you can get from Perpetual Madness, but I find not having to rely on an EQ is the better option.
    Lowest I had (so far) was 5 from one run without any buffs, and most I had was 10 with 250% RDR.

Question, what's the new requirement for unlocking the medical drinks?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Buster Medal A is no longer available, but if you mean the new Buster Medal that came out with this update (simply called Buster Medal), you can usually get around 10-20 per run of a Free Match; if you can at least get into a 4/8 run of those, you can easily get a nice amount in a short amount of time since free match is only ever Grade 1 or Grade 2, which makes enemies really easy to kill, even without a full MPA. I'm not sure how many you can get from Perpetual Madness, but I find not having to rely on an EQ is the better option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Lowest I had (so far) was 5 from one run without any buffs, and most I had was 10 with 250% RDR.
    Good to know, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    Question, what's the new requirement for unlocking the medical drinks?
    Afin have a single order.

I'm getting NP1013 occasionally now. Started like a week ago and happens infrequently. I am not running any kind of software that Gameguard should care about like anything memory related or such (besides Avast Antivirus but that never was an issue before). In fact for a year or more I had CCleaner (temp file cleaning etc.) running at all times without ever getting NP1013.
    For months I have not installed anything other than games, so that can't be it unless GG started to suddenly consider random unrelated software as hacking related.

When I get the error it's usually after having been logged in for a while (like an hour or more) and when PSO2 is minimized. Any idea what can cause this nowadays?

PSO2 is of course up to date or I wouldn't be able to log in and play.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Sep 30, 2018 at 05:51 AM.