Page 4621 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36214121452145714611461846194620462146224623462446314671 ... LastLast
Results 46,201 to 46,210 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Need help: How do you beat the last boss on chapter 6 story mode yall? thanks in advance.
    Just to be sure, Shiva or Profound Darkeness?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Profound Darkness boss, the big giant boss at the end of chapter 6 story . that one that can kill in 1 shot with special attack.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Profound Darkness boss, the big giant boss at the end of chapter 6 story . that one that can kill in 1 shot with special attack.
    The platforms act like those running rings in Tokyo, hit the action button to start dashing once you're at one of the edges of those and attack the eyes and fingers.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

if i have the game downloaded trough the Microsoft Store, is there any way to use that same data for the Steam version or do i have to download it again from scratch if i decide to change to steam?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    if i have the game downloaded trough the Microsoft Store, is there any way to use that same data for the Steam version or do i have to download it again from scratch if i decide to change to steam?
    If you installed it directly from the MS Store, no there is no way.
    If you installed it via the Tweaker, then yes, you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you installed it directly from the MS Store, no there is no way.
    If you installed it via the Tweaker, then yes, you can.
    i installed the ms store one trough the tweaker yes, how do i do to turn it into the steam version?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    i installed the ms store one trough the tweaker yes, how do i do to turn it into the steam version?
    Follow the instructions here: https://na.arks-layer.com/ms_store_to_steam.html

So it's my understanding that Aegle requires 6 copies to +35 (PSO2 Station footage) Is there anything stopping me from using Grind Cap 5 times to skip this part completely (apart from base weapon) That would save a bunch of EQ mats towards Klaas. I don't see any reason why it would not work and it would save 100 EQ mats.
    Last edited by Saryn_storm; Aug 9, 2020 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    So it's my understanding that Aegle requires 6 copies to +35 (PSO2 Station footage) Is there anything stopping me from using Grind Cap 5 times to skip this part completely (apart from base weapon) That would save a bunch of EQ mats towards Klaas. I don't see any reason why it would not work and it would save 100 EQ mats.
    it's ASSUMED that each weapon will come +30, all speculation, nobody knows the answer to this until either Sega confirms it or after the update. Yes you can of course skip that grind and go straight to +35 with Grind Caps and be on the final step.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    it's ASSUMED that each weapon will come +30, all speculation, nobody knows the answer to this until either Sega confirms it or after the update. Yes you can of course skip that grind and go straight to +35 with Grind Caps and be on the final step.
    I'm just going from what i've seen so far on PSO2 Station. At 37:22 the sword being purchased (Angels Edge) has no grind points so i'm also just assuming we need 6 copies, just like Profound weapons for Lightstream. Well either way. Made a big brain move and bought Grind caps just in case. We'll know more later as you said.