Page 4673 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 367341734573462346634670467146724673467446754676 ... LastLast
Results 46,721 to 46,730 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's not like they haven't had campaigns where the rewards were distributed later. We'll probably get them may 12th when the campaign ends.
    So, it's just a matter of the people running the bumped PSUBlog derping and accidentally deleting the info and not Sega canceling the campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    So, it's just a matter of the people running the bumped PSUBlog derping and accidentally deleting the info and not Sega canceling the campaign?
    The PSO2 page states it pretty clearly:

https://pso2.jp/players/event/pso2memorial/levelup/

報酬の配付日 5月下旬予定

Saying reward distribution scheduled for late May.

Also the info on the campaign was not deleted on bumped, it was at the post to the stream and that is still up.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    hey what's the best way to grind these days? I was thinking just lazily dong VH Endless but is there something better?
    It depends on what you are grinding for. Are you grinding for experience? Money? Equipment? Affixes? Cubes?

Regardless, I'm not sure how VH Endless is the best choice for any of these.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    The PSO2 page states it pretty clearly:

https://pso2.jp/players/event/pso2memorial/levelup/

報酬の配付日 5月下旬予定

Saying reward distribution scheduled for late May.

Also the info on the campaign was not deleted on bumped, it was at the post to the stream and that is still up.
    The info seems to now be part of this week's maintenance post.

I am pretty sure I remember the info being absent before, so I believe it was recently added.

Anyways, it looks like the discrepancy was addressed.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    hey what's the best way to grind these days? I was thinking just lazily dong VH Endless but is there something better?
    There is daily featured level up quest that rotates everyday with 2 of them being really good for exp, you technically only be leveling there with exp tickets along with daily silver tokyo keys
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    There is daily featured level up quest that rotates everyday with 2 of them being really good for exp, you technically only be leveling there with exp tickets along with daily silver tokyo keys
    which 2?

does anybody knows if the darkers den EQ exagerated drops its a bug? because damm the drops were insane i had advices for almost an hour , of my drops and my party too :P

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    does anybody knows if the darkers den EQ exagerated drops its a bug? because damm the drops were insane i had advices for almost an hour , of my drops and my party too :P
    Seems like this too: over 2k cubes from 3 laps is insane... Every PSE burst fill 150-slot inventory in instant!

How do you edit and put equipment on your support partners again? The salon and equip options are both grayed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    How do you edit and put equipment on your support partners again? The salon and equip options are both grayed out.
    Those Support Partner features have been disabled since the graphics update, so you can't modify your Support Partner for the time being.