Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    May the Schwarz be with me...

When it first came out, I wasn't really planning to get it since I was more of a Final Fantasy person and never played the Phantasy Star games before. However, one of my friends were telling me how good this game was and Zelda-Wind Waker wasn't out yet. I was in GAME one day and it was like 'I HAD TO BUY A GAME!' and it was between PSO and Metroid Prime. In the end, I got PSO and I'm glad because I finally bought Metroid Prime a few weeks later at half price!

I remember reading about it on a game site, that had previewed it. I saw afew pics and suddenly had a whirl of inspiration in my head, since it was something totally new to console users(playing online in a team RPG).

I had browsed PSOW and started gathering information, and eventually signed up and started posting. Made quite afew friends and we all waited for it to be released.

Had the DC bought for me for christmas when it was released, but it never got wrapped so I got it out late at night(I was always up until 3 and 4am), so it was easy to get it out and play all night without someone getting up. Then one night mom got up to goto the bathroom XD She wasn't mad, actually she sat on the sofa behind me and watched me play Sonic Adventure demo for a while and said how great and fun it looked, then she said goodnight and merry christmas and went back to sleep.(It was weeks before christmas, but she gave it to me)

When PSO was released, I hit the stores and bought it immediately, and I already had the keyboard bought and ready. Got home, got an HUcast started and lvl'd up and eventually said I was ready to go online.

Thats back when I was on 56k, so I could only get online at night, and I had to choose getting on the comp or PSO, but in the end most of my friends from PSOW were online, so we'd all get on together. It was the second time I had felt like a part of a group, so many friends together online that I could play and have a ton of fun with.

PSO and PSOW has been a worthwhile addiction for afew years now, and I'm just now getting back into it from a hiatus from the game...I can't wait. =)

I loaded up my lvl 17 FOmar yesterday and lvl'd him three times while going through Ruins in Normal. Aye.
    Look, he did it again.

The Lone Ranger

I've heard about it on EGM. And later a few months ago I got the game on my birthday. A few months later my dad help me get SegaNet,I went online for the first time and the rest is history.

I saw a article about PSO for GC in a issue of Nintendo Power, i thought it looked interesting and i liked RPG's so i got it, i later got the phantasy star collection for the GBA

I just went out to buy a new game and got this for some reason. I dont know why.

Offline Only Veteran

My friend got i and was real excited about it, so I went to play it over at his house and then I got hooked so I bought it as well Oh and now I got 2 friends of mine hooked on it LOL

Total Legit Hunter
    Regaining my honor (Character got deleted)

I was looking through games at Nintendo.com in the RPG section and saw PSO, so I read the whole artical about it. It took me a few months to find it, but finally I did. I got about 7 friends hooked, and I'm still the best outta all of 'em Ah, I love that game...

i think its hard not to get hooked on PSO

Total Legit Hunter
    Regaining my honor (Character got deleted)

Ain't it the truth

I just read it in EGM and decided to not get a dreamcast just to get PSO, even though it sounded cool. And I didn't want to pay money every month. After about a month of getting my GC along with SSBM, I said, "#@$% that!" and just bought it anyway. I was disappointed until i went online like 2 months later =D Too bad everyone calls me noob bacause i didnt play dc, cause i just drag them ot to a battle and make them see whos the noob =x