Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

<font size=7 color=green><body bgcolor=black><center>
    OK first of all i just want to say daaaamn!!!
    yall r all theives but yet yall r all being polite as hell to one another even thow yall r still bashing eachother...very strang if u ask me...well its still nice to see that even the fuckin theivs r sorta nice...and i understand wat u mean(who ever the fuck u r that said this)the game did get boring and u do have to find new ways to intertain urself with it. like me, im trying to fiigure out how to pk(still no luck thow...)...but then again i get kinda pissed wen i get jacked(rarly hapens hehehe)......but one more thing to all the theves out there...y do a lot of u steal somthin then,ether run off or quit the game right wen u get the shit ur stealing...its not like we can do anything about it hehehe...i mean just sit there if u want just dont talk shit cause the poor ass u just fucked is probly bad off unuf as it is .....o well thats all i have to say so check ya............<a href=www.anzwers.org/free/sabarblatoe>click here to check it out...</a>
    this sight is under construction but check it out if u want

<font size=7 color=green><body bgcolor=black><center>
    OK first of all i just want to say daaaamn!!!
    yall r all theives but yet yall r all being polite as hell to one another even thow yall r still bashing eachother...very strang if u ask me...well its still nice to see that even the fuckin theivs r sorta nice...and i understand wat u mean(who ever the fuck u r that said this)the game did get boring and u do have to find new ways to intertain urself with it. like me, im trying to fiigure out how to pk(still no luck thow...)...but then again i get kinda pissed wen i get jacked(rarly hapens hehehe)......but one more thing to all the theves out there...y do a lot of u steal somthin then,ether run off or quit the game right wen u get the shit ur stealing...its not like we can do anything about it hehehe...i mean just sit there if u want just dont talk shit cause the poor ass u just fucked is probly bad off unuf as it is .....o well thats all i have to say so check ya............<a href=www.anzwers.org/free/sabarblatoe>click here to check it out...</a>
    this sight is under construction but check it out if u want

must i even ask where yer from??...yall r all bein idiots...does that make any sense to anyone else??