Well, it seems I have been banned... I dont know why, but I have... Now, everyone knows I dont cheat, and I wish you could tell SEGA that. They said that I had duped items, and that I had been warned to drop them, but I never did. Well, first off, what warning? I was never warned, NEVER! And if I DID have any dupes, it was 2 months ago when duping was cool, and when not many people even knew about it yet... Well, now im banned... I will still visit the boards every once in a while, but it seems that I wont be on PSO until I either get a new serial number, buy a new PSO, or wait and get PSOv.2 when it comes out... Either way, it wont be any time soon, or atleast I dont think so. And even IF I do get another serial number, or re-buy the game, I will have to start all over... So, I hope you can hear this SEGA...

FUCK YOU!

And now I go... ::sad music plays::

sorry to hear that cash :*(

BTW, cash where in ILLINOIS do u live, cuz i live in IL too

Defender of the World of Light

This is Julap, saying goodbye as well. Same thing as CASH here, anyone who knows me knows I am a legit. When I called Sega, they said I was banned because, quote, "You were using hacked items, deleting or killing people."

Um, you have got to be joking. I am legit, thus I have never Pked, nor have I ever had a hacked item, cause I don't even trade with people.

I too, will not be back til v2, unless the "suspension" which they claim to be a ban gets miraculously lifted before version 2.

Cash, my thoughts exactly:

FUCK YOU SEGA!

(and now I walk off into the sunset.)

May my legend live on.

geez that really sucks big time for u guys. especially since u aren't deserving of it. i just hope this is a message to those of u who do cheat and mess up this game that u are just waiting to get cought. any of u that this happened to didnt get a simple mail from some sega person notifying u? my friend was going to accept duped items from someone and a sega rep mailed him saying not to accept the items because of the fact that they were duped. and i thought they weren't collecting personal information from us....

</p align="left">Bob Dole:RAmar-Lvl 100</p>
    </p align=""left">ArchMage: FOnewmn-Lvl 100</p>
    </p align=""left">Beatrix: FOmarl-Lvl 60+</p>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: BobDole on 2001-04-28 16:33 ]</font>

sumthin keeps gettin messed up with my html. it' not showing up like i have it typed.hmm......

</p align="left">Bob Dole:RAmar-Lvl 100</p>
    </p align="left">ArchMage: FOnewmn-Lvl 100</p>
    </p align="left">Beatrix: FOmarl-Lvl 60+</p>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: BobDole on 2001-04-28 17:54 ]</font>

On 2001-04-28 16:10, Shinigami wrote:
    sorry to hear that cash :*(

BTW, cash where in ILLINOIS do u live, cuz i live in IL too
    Richton Park. I doubt you heard of it, unless you live in this area, but its by Chicago Heights, Park Forest, and Matteson.

Aww man. That sucks. And I never got to play with you. And I just saw you too....