Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The shrimp with ultimate power

By randomly dying, I mean whether or not enemies are around, and no matter how much life I have, I'll suddenly die for no apparent reason. It's like an invisible blast of Megid or something, but this happens in Forest, Caves, and Mines, so I don't know what is up. It's just really weird

Descendent of Darkness

freaky.....*X-files music*
    maybe its a glitch?

The shrimp with ultimate power

Yeah, just like I thought, my red box drought ended today.....it's nothing great, just odd. I got 4 Stag Culterys, a Cross Scar, a Wals, 2 Angry Fists, and 2 Justys (yes, I'm Greenill....yeeesh). That didn't really come as a surprise...but the random deaths are still happening....I wonder if I got some odd virus-type thingy on my memory card....I sure hope not....

"Pokemon Prove Evolutionism Is False" Shattered_weasel's Avatar
    In the ER room with the lovely and talented George Clooney.

On 2003-09-03 16:43, TheTrueJanus wrote:
    Yup, my version of PSO is basically telling me to stop playing it. First off, I haven't seen a single red box for at least 3 weeks, not even photon drops, which used to drop constantly. Second, my Racast is now constantly missing shots (his ATA with the Snow Queen is just under 300), and third, my characters now randomly die.....now this doesn't sound normal at all to me....and I know it isn't. Hopefully someone out there has experienced these things too, I just hope I don't have to call an exorcist or something.....

quit the game. you will soon learn al games are a waste of time unless for money

Yeah, my copy of pso was more or less telling me the same thing so I stopped playing it, not that I mind, my new import US Playstation 2 is keeping me very busy, Final Fantays Tactics, Tales of Destiny 2, Chaos Legion and last but not least Xenosaga ( I said that I would sell my soul to play this game and now that I have played it I'd say that it is well worth trading my soul in for, so glad I decided to import since it probably would have never been released in Europe, well worth all the time, the hassle and the money unlike a certain game I know ). My copy of PSO can rot on my shelf for all I care, it was taking up too much of my spare time and it just stooped being fun and rewarding to play.

Descendent of Darkness

On 2003-09-05 12:55, SubstanceD wrote:
    Yeah, my copy of pso was more or less telling me the same thing so I stopped playing it, not that I mind, my new import US Playstation 2 is keeping me very busy, Final Fantays Tactics, Tales of Destiny 2, Chaos Legion and last but not least Xenosaga ( I said that I would sell my soul to play this game and now that I have played it I'd say that it is well worth trading my soul in for, so glad I decided to import since it probably would have never been released in Europe, well worth all the time, the hassle and the money unlike a certain game I know ). My copy of PSO can rot on my shelf for all I care, it was taking up too much of my spare time and it just stooped being fun and rewarding to play.
    then why are you here?

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

You know, you don't have to find rares, you can just buy them off me on Ebay! YUP!

RAPPY FECES!!!

i saw one of those pso rare lots how fricking pathetic!

On 2003-09-04 16:49, TheTrueJanus wrote:
    Yeah, just like I thought, my red box drought ended today.....it's nothing great, just odd. I got 4 Stag Culterys, a Cross Scar, a Wals, 2 Angry Fists, and 2 Justys (yes, I'm Greenill....yeeesh). That didn't really come as a surprise...but the random deaths are still happening....I wonder if I got some odd virus-type thingy on my memory card....I sure hope not....
    Hacked weapons can mess your memory card and game console up. If it isn't hacked weapons, hackers can cause damage to your character by freezing the screen along with other tricks. My dc got jacked up after the use of hacked weapons on and offline. I am now hack free... TOTALY LEGIT BABBY!