Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm one of those people who find the oddest items in the game to be something I would wish to find. I'm a collector of the card items, and I am now a person fond of accessories.

I stumbled across this item in the PSOW database - Rico's Glasses.

Has any Whitill found these legitly yet on either the GC or Xbox? I'm on the Xbox, so I would feel more comfortable if a Xbox Whitill found them, but GC is basically the same version anyway, so I'll take advice either way.

And, was it hard to come across this item? I would really like to put them onto my FOmarl.

Lastly, if any legit Whitill is out there who has access to Ultimate Ruins, I would be interested in doing a couple runs with you .

My friends and I found a pair online. We did whitill ruins runs several times a day for quite awhile. I also have one friend who did 100+ ruins runs and never found them.

They aren't all that rare.

I found two during GC, and I've found another on Xbox. I'd probably have more, but I rarely play the Ruins anymore.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-10-08 02:43 ]</font>

Also found one, and I know at least one other Whitill who has. Not really rare, not too easy to find either - about the same as some of the better non-pipeable armours IMO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jazhara on 2003-09-19 12:40 ]</font>

Grr.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jazhara on 2003-09-22 04:09 ]</font>

If I remember correctly, my Whitill HUmar found Rico's Glasses on his third solo Ultimate Ruins run offline. I wasn't even looking for it, I was trying to find a Meteor Cudgel (which I never found with Whitill, I found one on Redria instead).

For the rarity, the probabilty of the drop being them is a bit lower than that of most 10 star weapons in Ult. It shouldn't be too hard, since I've gotten a Guard Wave from a Pofuilly Slime (I don't find much rare stuff) and a GW from one of those has the same probability, plus the Slime also having a lower drop rate.

I guess my friends and I were unlucky, eh?

WTF! What the frell!

You will eventually find them!

Yeah, not like I can wear them yet or anything, but I just really would like to have them available to me when I can. It will sorta complete my collection and make me a happy camper.

The glasses actually appear on the FOmarl's face, right? Or... please don't tell me that it's just a random item that no one will ever be able to tell that you're wearing them.